  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 1081 – 1100 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO-Galidor Perspective In L.A. Times Article

(...) you know whats sad and my worst fear, is later in the year when these products arent making LEGO any money, the bricks are going to be sold for more to pay for the losses. i criticized LEGO before, and figured it was wrong, who am i to (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  WTT: 1x3 Light Gray bricks

I Want to TRADE for 1 x 3 Light Gray bricks. To trade, I have an entire BrickLink shop full of useful Lego parts -- 34,000 items to choose from. I have no cash to pay--I will only do trades for parts in my BrickLink shop. I have purchased many from (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Hospital Using Availible Bricks And Ldraw

Hi all I am building a hospital in Ldraw witch will be built in real life . My question is after I have built it is thier any way I can see how many bricks and windows it will take ???...??? thease are the bricks I am Using ( 1x6 black brick ) ( 1x4 (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Anyone dream in colour?

I've always dreamed in colour, and for that matter, in a dreamworld full of smells, tastes, and textures as well. I just woke up from the most amazing dream: I dreamt that LEGO had started making two-tone bricks. The bricks were one colour on the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

"I'm officially freaked out now." :) -TS2 (...) What!? This is only a "little preview". How could this get better? (...) Bricks! Can never have enough basic bricks! Star Wars Lego! Though some of the SW sets need some help. (...) Minifig count per (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Re: NEW BULK BRICKS NOW IN STOCK!!!...!!!

Bob wrote in message ... (...) I just received the castle pack, blue train windows, trees, 1x2 grey bricks and grey train doors. The rest are still on back order (grey windows and blue doors). Rose (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Yellowed Bricks

I have some old sets from the early 80s. Some of the white and gray bricks have discolored or yellowed. Does anyone know if this is reversable? Anything I might be able to do to reverse it? (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Re: LEGO stops DUPLO

(...) I am not seeing many Duplo bricks there - only one or two of the sets really has more than what looks like 3 bricks. I hope they have more bricks than they are showing.... Otherwise I am running out to the store and getting some duplo tubs (...) (22 years ago, 18-May-02, to lugnet.duplo)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Program Bricks...

Not exactly RCX, but a pretty darn cool idea... (URL) - - - - - - - - - JR Conlin jrconlin@email.com Techno-Atheist yahooPage: jrconlin (URL) "There is no supreme software or hardware, they all suck in unique ways." (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Bricks on the Brain Building Instructions Portal live!

(...) Printing color instructions eats ink like crazy. For those with a color PDA the program Fireviewer for Palm OS works great. I download the jpegs to my computer, then use Fireconverter and compress the files 50% and to 256 colors to keep the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Bricks Magazine?

(...) The magazine is defunct, and you and many others are out your money. Sorry to be the one to bear the bad news:-( JOHN (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Plasmic Bricks dot com

Bryce - what is the creation you are wearing as a hat - is it the rack? Interesting use of Lego anyway... I like the site - however I noted some links are target blank, and others arent. I would generally say to make sure external links out to (...) (19 years ago, 24-Nov-05, to lugnet.build.mecha)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Strade di bricks? Un pò di considerazioni!

Ciao a tutti, ho seguito con interesse le due discussioni aperte sui moduli stradali e sulle strade, condivido chi afferma che ci sono buone idee anche se si stanno sviluppando. L'argomento mi interessa perchè sto partendo adesso con un layout (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Bricks ingialliti... l'ennesimo post :)

(...) io ho provato la candeggina con il light gray.... è diventato light-chiazzatodibianco-gray... :-) invece ho avuto ottimi risultati con il bianco :-) ciao Cristian (17 years ago, 4-Sep-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Bricks for Brains Big Announcement

(...) Congrats! Now, does this mean that when you run BrickBash, you aren't allowed to keep any of the gate proceeds? I mean, seriously, what does happen to all the monies we fork over for admission? I propose that you start divying it up amongst (...) (16 years ago, 8-Aug-08, to lugnet.edu, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Parts Suggestions

(...) I subscribe for that one too! (...) Before we get hybrids, I wish to get all of the 45°-shapes tranferred to the 33° and 75° systems: there are still some of missing bricks like 'negative' corner bricks etc. (...) Yeah! + 1x1x1 corrugated (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Sorting tray suggestion.

(...) I use a 8457 Power Puller box that I ripped the lid of. (...) I do this too, plates, bricks (and slopes), Technic bricks, special parts and Technic special parts (anything Technic that's not a brick or plate). (...) In my second stage sort (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.storage)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Re: What's in a part name? (WAS: 4679 Fall Spring Cleaning Bonus)

(...) Interesting. To me, 'bevel' would apply to slope bricks more than wedge/skew bricks. Actually, it seems like a very good term for slope bricks. Hmm, excuse me, I need to go update some LDraw part names... ;) (...) I'm always up for part-name (...) (19 years ago, 15-Sep-05, to lugnet.parts, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  What do you do with your lego?

(...) I build (and play) with mine. Many creations get postponed due to lack of bricks. I take the bricks apart, but keep the design in my head. I keep an eye out for ways to accumulate the bricks I need. Buy/Sell/Trade is necessary in order to (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Duplo Printed Bricks Database

(...) D'oh! I didn't think about that at all. That's a good idea. (...) Right now, almost all of the bricks that I have on the database are ones that I own or were shown in Scott's and Maggie's pictures. The only exception to that is the (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.duplo)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

More:  Next Page >>