  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 1021 – 1040 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Fence colours

Thanks, Gary and every one else who replied. Looks like these fences have appeared in quite a few colours, though never in large quantities. I've wanted some blue and yellow ones for quite a while - perhaps that isn't such a far-fetched dream after (...) (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.876)

  Coko Bricks Military Sets review

First off, I'll mention to newcomers that the Coko products apparently aren't new and were more readily available in the U.S. in the early to mid 1990's. You may still be able to find some in hobby shops or discount stores. An unofficial product (...) (26 years ago, 2-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 0.876)

  My proposal for new element orientation

My proposal for the standard orientation of all new elements being added to the parts catalog. LEdit/LDraw have a "standard" or "default" view that looks upon models/elements from the upper front left. This is known as the 3D view (Esc|V|T will get (...) (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 0.876)

  Re: Success! (Argos). No success, TRU

(...) I (...) the (...) The last place I saw one was in the Early Learning Centre - they had them in Cardiff and Gloucester just after Christmas, but I have to confess I've not gone in since then, so whether they still have them is beyond me. Shame (...) (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

bricks
(score: 0.876)

  My proposal for the orientation of new elements

My proposal for the standard orientation of all new elements being added to the parts catalog. LEdit/LDraw have a "standard" or "default" view that looks upon models/elements from the upper front left. The LEdit/LDraw axes are as follows in the (...) (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

bricks
(score: 0.876)

  Re: MiniFest in Boston on Monday

I got an offline request for more detail. Here's a copy of my RTL post. A report on this... This was pretty low key but good fun. Todd came and brought my AucZILA VIII winnings, as well as a few models, and Crispin and Steve from the Construction (...) (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

bricks
(score: 0.876)

  Re: Slag Car: more detailed images

I missed the first post on this one. I must agree I am wowwed by your attention to detail! It is a great looking model. Are you going to build a steel mill so you have somewhere to use your slag car....molten red bricks flowing out of a blast (...) (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 0.876)

  Re: Light blue bricks

(...) Eric, I think it more likely that this is a scanning artifact. It looks to me like the image is color shifted and these are probably cyan elements seen in previous Technic sets. Notice how light the gray elements are? If you darken the entire (...) (26 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.876)

  Re: 1960's Architectural Parks Packs

(...) These are MODULEX bricks - 1/3 the size of regular Lego but the same in every other aspect. I was just taking about them: (URL) still think these would be great for making Miniland-type models at home :) Think of the detail you could fit into (...) (26 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.876)

  Re: Need Duplo? (was: NEEDED: 2x4 BRICKS!)

All this talk about Duplo....I've got to ask the members of the GMLTC what their opinion is about incorporating Duplo-- I don't want to get ostrich-sized and rubber banned;-) -John (...) (26 years ago, 21-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.876)

  Re: Classic scale building?

Gary Istok wrote in message <36E955E1.75B33582@u...ch.edu>... (...) I've built an Empire State Building on a scale of 1 brick = 1 floor. My original plans were for 2 bricks = 1 floor, but I soon realized the folly of my ways when I came to the (...) (26 years ago, 14-Mar-99, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 0.876)

  Steep Corner Slopes.

bricks
(score: 0.876)

  Re: Dear Lego, please make this sign be true.

(...) What about trans-light blue 1x2 bricks? They've never been made for public use, that's for sure! Jeff (wishing I had 1000 trans-light blue 1x2 bricks) (26 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

bricks
(score: 0.876)

  Re: Teal Color (was: Simulating tubes)

(...) Just what LEGO colour does the colour #3 (dark cyan) represent? I don't think I have seen any bricks that are dark cyan, but I may very well be wrong. If this is not in use, can we redefine it to be teal? Fredrik (26 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 0.876)

  Re: Production runs (was Re: Blasters for SW minifigs)

(...) In my mind, 'minifig scale' means 'selective compression', so a minifig-scale Death Star would have about 3 decks, simply stacked on top of each other, not arranged concentrically (which I assume the real Death Star was): Deck 1: Tractor Beam (...) (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

bricks
(score: 0.876)

  Updated wants list

The following is an update to the wants lists which I previously posted: Set # Item # Qty. 377 Shell Station 1 4 yellow 1x2 brick base for gas pumps 2 2 black 1x4x3 windows 385 Jeep 1 1 yellow 1x2 "LEGO" brick 2 1 yellow 2x11 with steering wheel 390 (...) (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 0.876)

  Re: Working with Legos

(...) That's an excellent suggestion. Thanks, Max. There are many other tips on Lego robot construction techniques in an article titled The Art of Lego Design by Fred Martin. It's available for download from the Handy Board web site: (URL) have been (...) (26 years ago, 28-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

bricks
(score: 0.876)

  Lynn's Parts Auction: Choose your own quantities! Completely Automated! Many rare castle pieces! Over 33,000 pieces!

Welcome to Lynn's Lego Parts Auction. The only parts auction where you can set your own quantities! Bid on the whole lot or just one. It's up to you! Please bear with us. The auction software is definitly beta code, so some problems are likely. If (...) (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 0.876)

  Group/list for pbFORTH created

[Followups set to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth] A new newsgroup/mailing-list for focused pbFORTH discussions has been created: CHARTER/PURPOSE ===...=== lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth (group): Focused discussion group for pbFORTH, an unofficial (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 0.876)

  Re: Modeling without the real element -- bad

people are saying that some of the parts i have made are very complex. which ones are being refered to? i deliberatly attempted simple parts like the magnifying glass, signal holder (i pulled the face from the metal detector) etc. i attempted the (...) (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

bricks
(score: 0.876)

More:  Next Page >>