 CAD / 1146
Re: Teal Color (was: Simulating tubes)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 14:47:58 GMT

blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve Bliss) writes:

In LDLite, you can redefine the color-values, so you could use whatever
color-code you like.  I'm hoping that sometime, the standard value for
color #3 will be updated to LEGO-Teal.

Just what LEGO colour does the colour #3 (dark cyan) represent?  I don't
think I have seen any bricks that are dark cyan, but I may very well be
wrong.

If this is not in use, can we redefine it to be teal?

Fredrik