  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 4741 – 4760 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  minifig scale

I'm fairly new to MOC's and I'm about to attempt my first replica of a building. My question is for minifig scale what should the scale of the building be? Is the scale 1 stud/1 foot? Or is it a different size? Any thoughts and ideas would be (...) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 0.279)

  Possible Interest for Castle Fans

I waited a while before posting this, but I guess no-one else has spotted it yet. Has anyone visited Peeron lately and checked out the new Star Wars set lists for the "Mini" models ? Before anyone says what has this to do with castle ;-), 3 of the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.279)

  Re: New Parts Category? Sport?

(...) Gave it some more thought this weekend (while watching basketball and playing LEGO basketball, love the Streetball set). Taking a sampling of parts from the Soccer/Football line, some key parts are: Soccer Ball (URL) Stick (URL) Stand (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.279)

  Island_Oasis Lego Auctions

Hello, We have over 220 Lego listings running right now. Our Lego store is all for $1.00 so you are bound to find some really cool pieces for cheap! Here are just some of the auctions that are ending in just hours: Lego 2 Small Pirate Island (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.279)

  Re: Two new cars

Hi Allister, I checked these out this morning, they are excellent. I like the look of the yellow in particular, it looks like my idea of minifig scale, but does it seat two? great work, I always look forward to anything with your name on it... (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.279)

  Re: Two new cars

Hi Allister, I checked these out this morning, they are excellent. I like the look of the yellow in particular, it looks like my idea of minifig scale, but does it seat two? great work, I always look forward to anything with your name on it... (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.town, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.279)

  Guess who finally won a place in the Minifig Hall of Fame?

It's only the second time that Blacktron 1 doesn't finish 2nd and this time, it's for the victorious spot. Blacktron 1 finally escapes the title of "forever second" and takes a deserving stance in the Minifig Hall of Fame. It will be very (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, lugnet.announce, lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.279)

  What is correct to Scale?

I hear alot of Lugnetters complain about the lack of scale in LEGO's System sets. Is there a System set that is to scale, or at least close to scale? And, of course, I ask this understanding that a Minifig doesn't have anywhere near the dimension of (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.279)

  Re: Onishi Shinji

(...) Looks like minifig pirate stumps on both left & right 'legs' Jeff (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.279)

  Minifig Lightsaber shortcuts  [DAT]

Would these be of any use? If so, should they be posted on the Parts Tracker? Paul 0 Minifig Tool Light Sabre - On (assign light bar color) 0 Name: 577c01.dat 0 Author: Paul Easter 0 Unofficial Shorcut 0 KEYWORDS minifig, tool, saber, bar, star (...) (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.279)

  Re: Trebuchets

There's one down the road from my house.. its not made of LEGO tho :) (URL) fire it into the moat as demonstration on festival open days. The shockwave of the boulders hitting the water kill a fair few fish. -- James Stacey ---...--- (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.279)

  EVEN MORE Categories added to the sale........

These were added to the continuing sale here @ A-tkt. Windscreens, wedge, wings, Minifig, Head Minifig, Headgear Minifig, Neckgear Minifig, Shield Minifig, Utensil Minifig, Weapon Slope inverted and slope round pieces. Stormtroopers......buy 3 or (...) (22 years ago, 22-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.279)

  Re: Varian Class startship

First, I really appreciate all the positive comments. A Minifig scale version? Yes, I have thought about it, and I would like to do it. However, I have three other ships in the works now (same scale as this one). I think I will finish these first. ( (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.279)

  Re: New Accessories

(...) I am excited jeff! my hope is to be able to replace all of my minifig weaponry (or most) with Armory weaponry. They just look so much better. And I am very glad that you're taking the time to get the quality right. It is what sooths the purist (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.279)

  Re: Minifig scale snow plow, motorized

(...) You mean like this: (URL) was a litle short on red pieces, so what it gained on functionality it lost in looks. THis model is also a couple of studs longer than the original. My first design was the same length but used a belt drive which was (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 0.279)

  Minifig Lightsaber Shortcut - Dual Light bars  [DAT]

Would this one be of any use? The light portions are shortened versions of the Lightsaber bars. If so, should they be posted on the Parts Tracker? Paul 0 Minifig Tool Light Sabre - Dual On (assign light bar color) 0 Name: 577c02.dat 0 Author: Paul (...) (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.279)

  Re: It's a Mech...It's a plane...It's, uh, both?

(...) Hey those guys were not the ultimatum on TFs (then again it was a licensed show, but look at some of those new designs ;-P ) (...) Adrian, You've created two excellent forms with this guy, and at microfig scale too! The proportions are great (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

minifig
(score: 0.279)

  Town-scale Main Battle Tank, Team Fortress in brick form

The first entry (relevant to build.military) is a town-scale Main Battle Tank I've had for some time but hadn't bothered to getting around to taking pictures of until recently: (URL) based off an earlier model, the 'm8 light tank' in my brickshelf (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.military)

minifig
(score: 0.279)

  Re: Apocryphal Blacktron

"Dave Schuler!" <dschuler@federatedinv.com> wrote in message news:HFwoBx.18ts@lugnet.com... (...) Ok, I gotta ask, are those all real pieces? It's very evil looking (I almost wish the canopy were black) and it definitely has a mysterious kind of (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

minifig
(score: 0.279)

  Re: RFC: lugnet.build.aircraft

(...) If they're minifig scaled, can't they go in .Town, or maybe .modelteam if they're more detailed? I'm just thinking that .build.aircraft might be a bit specialized compared to stuff like .build.military, which encompasses military troops, (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

minifig
(score: 0.278)

More:  Next Page >>