 Star Wars / 15855
15854  |  15856
Subject:
What is correct to Scale?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 21:28:32 GMT

I hear alot of Lugnetters complain about the lack of scale in LEGO’s System sets.

Is there a System set that is to scale, or at least close to scale?

And, of course, I ask this understanding that a Minifig doesn’t have anywhere near the dimension of a full grown human, thus making true scale virtually impossible.

I think maybe

    7134 A-wing Fighter™
123 elements, 2 figures, US$15, 2000
LEGO > SYSTEM > Star Wars > Classic