  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 4721 – 4740 of about 17000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New MOC: Classic Space Minifig Sculpture

"The Lego Tiger" <stripes@tigerlair.com> wrote in message news:HE61G7.3Ap@lugnet.com... (...) minifig (...) :-). (...) I like this a lot! Almost makes me think a Moonbase needs a big Spaceman monument, towering over the base. [ j o n ] -- (URL) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.280)

  MOC - Small Pneumatic Biped Walker

The other day I was given a challenge to make a small biped using small pneumatic pistons. Normally I don't use small pistons in combinations with switches, because the pressure must be increadibly high for a small piston to flip a pneumatic switch (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

minifig
(score: 0.280)

  Re: Classic Space is (barely) back

-snip- (...) umm.. what would you expect a 'best pic' to look like. Of the minifig in question, this one seems perfect to me. but i guess that's why you make the big bucks and i'm poor. ;o) -Jr.Mar.Hoffman (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.280)

  Classic Space is (barely) back

Contained within set 4513: (URL) is the greatest Minifig since Blacktron I. Now I know you cannot see it, but on the red skater's jacket, where the breast pocket would be, is THE CLASSIC SPACE logo. Trust me, I saw it on Sunday at the WAMALUG (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.280)

  Re: Classic Space is (barely) back

(...) Awesome! We now officially have indoor jumpsuit tops for starship crews. I think if this guy was released as part of a minifig town set (like the set of 3 minifigs, etc), these would sell like hotcakes....as fast as stormies even! ~T (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.279)

  An Aussie Icon (or, what was missing from my Bricksmeet MOC)

G'Day all, Attendees of Bricksmeet 2003, may remember my MOC, "The battle for 128 Legowra Road", which was a diorama of a bushfire fighting operation in an outer suburban backyard. Those who looked closely may remember a backyard path, leading to (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.279)

  SS Refuse Hauler

datafile begin transmission.... Announcing the SS Refuse Hauler. In its continued commitment to fulfilling basic minifig and starbase needs, Secondary Systems has released an in-system refuse vehicle. Simple and straigh-forward, the SS Refuse Hauler (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.279)

  Re: Robert Seater's minifig customizations

(...) Hey Andrew, There are some custom torsos at Kevin Hall's Andrastavia. www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia Go to his village link, then to his custom shop in the village. He has all kinds of torsos as well as signs and flags. Josh (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.279)

  Re: a second look?

(...) WOW! Can't believe I missed that 1st time around. great form & functionality all around the VTOL's are wicked cool the use of pieces for the engines are inventive & 'fit' the unique design just right i like how the whole thing was built big (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.build.military)

minifig
(score: 0.279)

  Re: Activity - Aktivitäten im Quadranten GÖ festgestellt....

Hallo Ben Bernd, Lurker und Mathias! (...) Herzlichen Dank für diesen warmen Empfang. (Und was sich reimt, ist gut.) Der mag vielleicht aus dem Wetter resultieren, aber ich fühle mich wie der heimgekehrte verlorene Sohn. So weit weg war ich doch gar (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.de, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.279)

  Re: The Ghost

(...) Capt.Hennen, This creation shows alot of promise. It is pretty good as a step one into spaceship design and building. Some tips: you've got a 2 level ship here. while they can be done well (check out adm.giddens' (URL) pelican>), they are (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.279)

  Re: New Lego Painting

(...) I am humbled in awe of the Serenity of Chaos. It makes a pirate's heart swell with a warm healthy glow that only mass destruction depicted at its finest can bring a scurvy sea dog. No one will understand this at work, just like my pirate (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.279)

  Re: The Matrix Reloaded

(...) Jeff, Hehe...the spaced text didn't work for the "Brief" post on the .page. No problem since anyone who has not seen Reloaded should go and do so NOW! Okay, to answer your question: When I saw those mechs, building them in LEGO bricks was the (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.general, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.279)

  Re: POV in Part

(...) Here's a small program to dump the file out as text so we can examine the unknown 8 bit value. It looks to me like it contains some flag bits. Only 3 bits seem to be used (0x01, 0x02, and 0x80). From the output it appears as if bit 0x80 (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

minifig
(score: 0.279)

  Re: High praise for Designer Set #4100

(...) There are actually a few books that have been released this way under the Masterbuilder name (though the most famous one was released sans book). Books would drive the price up, and those few MB sets that were released with books were very (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.279)

  Re: Mega Bloks

(...) Yeah, like Xtreme Stunts -- Island Xtreme Stunts is NOT COOL!!! The MegaBloks one is WAY better. I just got four minifig packs of MegaBloks, (9171, 9172, 9173, and 9174) they are SOO cool. (plus it was $1 each instead of $3.25 each at KB Toys; (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.279)

  New 1592 variation: Endor

Hi all, Most of you know about the various re-imaginations of set 1592: (URL) submit for your approval a variation set on Endor from Star Wars VI, Return of the Jedi: (URL) gallery: (URL) design notes: The Ewok home and the Imperial bunker seemed (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 0.279)

  Castle Community: UNITE

I'm sure you all heard about how Blacktron 1 was inducted into the Minifig hall of fame, and who should be next? BLACK FALCON! (URL) Minifig Hall of Fame> Castle Community, we need you now more than ever! You can vote every day for your favorite (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.279)

  Re: Blue Dragon

(...) That is so creative, by far the best of your dragons! I like them all but this one has some really creative uses for goofy peices. The ridges on the back are the best, that's a really cool use for those wheel-well-hubs. I love it! I like the (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.279)

  My wants (for BricksMeet 2003) but I'll not be there :(

Hi EveryBody!!! also Hi to those who maynot know me! (sorry bout this been my first post) As stated in the title above, Will not be at the brickmeet :( , but Paul Baulch has kindly offered to pick up things on my 'wants list' for me (if anyone has (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.279)

More:  Next Page >>