 Local / Australia / 11095
11094  |  11096
Subject:
An Aussie Icon (or, what was missing from my Bricksmeet MOC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 07:07:28 GMT

G’Day all,

Attendees of Bricksmeet 2003, may remember my MOC, “The battle for 128 Legowra Road”, which was a diorama of a bushfire fighting operation in an outer suburban backyard.

Those who looked closely may remember a backyard path, leading to precisely nothing. It wasn’t nothing to start with, but a minor disaster two days before Bricksmeet resulted in the breaking of a brown minifig shovel, and the mysterious disapperance of this most important piece of my MOC.

I didn’t notice it was missing until the day after Bricksmeet, so it can’t have been important. Have a look at this blurry pic and see if you can spot what was missing...

See it? No?

Well here it is, detached from 128 Legowra Road for easy viewing:

Icon Pic 1

Icon Pic 2

So, with that out of the way, I guess it’s up to someone to attempt the Opera House....

Cheers

Richie Dulin

   Port Brique
Somewhere in the South Pacifique