  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 3821 – 3840 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LEGO on CNN

Hi All, I was just reading on the CNN website and I came across this article... (URL) it is titled, "Caltech makes green off red planet rovers", it mentions LEGO and it's role in the Mars mission and it also mentions the CD with the LEGO minifig and (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

minifig
(score: 0.300)

  BrickFest 2004 PDX .space sig-fig line-up - mail in your character!

Hi all, Whether you are attending Brickfest PDX or not, YOU can take part in the .space sig-fig lineup! We'll set up a big ol' mess of characters in the space layout (probably somewhere on the moonbase) and the .space paparazzi will take some (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space, lugnet.fun.community, FTX) !!

minifig
(score: 0.300)

  Re: Is it worth it?

(...) Hi Nathan, For alot of the smaller Bricklink shops (such as myself) selling is more for fun than a source of revenue. There are over 1000 registered sellers on Bricklink and only a handfull actually do it for a living, or actually make money. (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.300)

  Re: Minifig roundtable and swapmeet at Brickfest PDX

(...) Thanks Terry. We'll definately keep you in the loop. Long live the minifig! (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.300)

  Re: Minifig roundtable and swapmeet at Brickfest PDX

(...) Don't forget the Fibblesnork Guide for figures up to 1997 at: (URL) And my own (post-97) site, the Locker 99 Minifig Reference, at: (URL) As to that, it's not complete for post-1997. I add things as I have time and resources, and there never (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.build.minifigs, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.300)

  Shamefully vague product sightings

Really poor detail follows, but on the assumption that any bit of info is helpful, here goes: I've spotted a new Power Rangers figure at my local Target. It's about 9 inches tall and uses ball-and-socket joints like Gyrofighters and the Rangers' (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.300)

  Re: New x-pod sets

(...) I just got these, and they're very neat. I like the idea of using the pod parts in the model ideas. It adds to the value of what you're buying, when the pod itself is useful. They seem to be selling well too - the Argos near me is sold out (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.300)

  New Star Wars Mini - B wing fighter

So I finally decided to try my hand at a MINI MOC. This is my first attempt at a MINI. PLMKWYT. (BTW, I tried to upload the LDraw file, but it doesn't seem to be in the folder. If you would like it, drop me an email. You will need to get part 47398 (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.300)

  Minifig roundtable and swapmeet at Brickfest PDX

Hi All, I will be putting together a minifig roundtable at Brickfest PDX in February to allow collectors and others to build a universally accepted database of minifigs (and of course have a swapmeet so we can trade minifigs as well). The goal of (...) (21 years ago, 28-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX) !!

minifig
(score: 0.300)

  Review of Lego Creator Show at David Jones, Sydney.

At last, time for a proper visit, a bit of a build, and a few pics... LEGO Creator Show in Sydney ===...=== 5th Floor, David Jones Elizabeth Street Store, Wednesday 31st December 2003 to Sunday 1st February 2004 (store trading hours) (URL) Hazel, (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.300)

  Vehicles for 16x16 Moonbase

Here are a couple microfig/stickfig scale vehicles I came up with for the 16x16 Moonbase modules. First, a simple 3 wheeled car: (URL) me>> Next, a bus that lifts to connect to a corridor: (2 URLs) Click me>> (2 URLs) Click me>> (2 URLs) Click me>> (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.scibrick, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.300)

  Re: Proposed Micro/Nano-fig Moonbase Standard

(...) Excellent, that's perfect. I don't like the idea of having a ton of standards though. I'm thinking minifig, and microfig, and that be it. Of course, you could make larger modules, 8x8, 8x16, 16x16, etc. As long as your connectors are centered (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.scibrick, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.300)

  Re: Minifig Venice

(...) Hi Kerry and others, yes, the windows are build out of tons of 1x2 and 1x1 plates in transparent. Then the whole window is turned by 90°. At daytimes: (URL) At night: (URL) I love the pattern which appears using only these plates. BTW, I went (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.build, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.300)

  Re: NEW TO LUGNET

(...) I'd like a minifig walking on a transparent bg without any shadows! I'm surte many would ask you the permission to use it on their website! Terry (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.300)

  banner year for castle

lets see then, minifig versions of the big KK figures will mean the 'european' armour in green, purple, pale blue and red. new shaped visors, existing weapons in new colours, tan classic sword, orange broad sword, and new sword designs new shaped (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle) !!

minifig
(score: 0.300)

  Re: New Knights Kingdom Tall Figures seen at Paris ToyFair

(...) Notice in the last couple pics that you can see the minifig versions next to them, the black and green have new visors. Which is frickin cool. (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.300)

  Micro Moonbase Standard (was Re: The Brickfest PDX Moonbase Build Up!)

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:HrIyFx.1DCu@lugnet.com... <snip lots to think about> The only thing about the 16x16 baseplates that bothers me is most of them are in green. It's very hard to get these in gray and somewhat (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.300)

  Article On Playmobil

Are they saying precicely what we'd like LEGO to be saying ?? (URL) Stacey ------ www.minifig.co.uk Lugnet Member #925 I'm a citizen of Legoland travellin' Incommunicado (21 years ago, 26-Dec-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

minifig
(score: 0.300)

  Re: Minifig Venice

(...) snip The preview looks beautiful. I'll check out the link :-). (21 years ago, 1-Jan-04, to lugnet.build, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.300)

  Re: Minifig Venice

Very impressive. I love the detail especially some of the SNOT work. However, I can't work out how you have done the windows in the Doges Palace (and others). What are they made off? Are they transparent plates SNOT-wise? Kerry (21 years ago, 2-Jan-04, to lugnet.build, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.300)

More:  Next Page >>