  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 3281 – 3300 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: A little math cioncerning ships, containers and Minifigs

(...) Compare with my 40ft container 40' x 8' x 9'6" high: (URL) Apart from it needing the Maersk blue bits for the star, I'd ideally like to make a ship to 8mm:1ft scale with these containers onboard, multiplying all dimensions by 4! The ship would (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.312)

  Minifig Hall of Fame Winner : Yellow Castle Knight Blue

Hi all! This is to announce that the winner of the April-May 2004 election for the Minifig Hall of Fame is Yellow Castle Knight Blue. He finished in front of Ghost who will be in the next election's second round. Visit www.minifigville.com/mhof to (...) (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, lugnet.announce)

minifig
(score: 0.312)

  Re: Around the world in a lot more than 80 days

(...) Indeed cool. I've already thought about some locations around here I want to show to this minifig. Niels from the Netherlands, too (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.312)

  Re: New Mecha: "Centurion" Officer Mecha

(...) Haha! Good to hear from you too Jason! I see what you're saying about the head; the bottom is too thin. I originally wanted to give the mecha a (URL)-shaped head, but I was getting frustrated with it and gave it up. So yes, the resulting head (...) (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.312)

  Re: New Product Announcement - 10152

(...) World City harbour? Makes me wonder if there harbor sets upcoming, or if this is merely a benign phrase. On the box, the shadows behind the boat are the cranes from 6542, if I am not mistaken. Anyway, compliments to TLC for releasing this nice (...) (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.312)

  Re: minifig scale cargo boat

(...) Thanx Ed, Here are the brand new pix : (URL) can see Captain Médé FreeLUG Minifig just there : (URL) some internal details later... (20 years ago, 1-May-04, to lugnet.boats)

minifig
(score: 0.312)

  Minifig heads

So, I was thinking about the fact that minifig heads/torso's come attached this morning, and suddenly I started wondering "why do they do this anymore?" It used to be that this was necessary for packaging, since minifig torso/heads were displayed (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.lego)

minifig
(score: 0.312)

  Re: Around the world in a lot more than 80 days

(...) Well, it's up to the hosts to bring Brad to their Lug meetings. As for major events, I'm already planning on sending Brad to BrickFest this summer, although I won't be there myself. (...) This too is in the works :-) And if I get a bit of (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.311)

  Re: New Mecha: "Centurion" Officer Mecha

(...) Ahhh... I see you are using the plate hinges, presumably with a brick with a technic hole + friction pin? I'm not a huge fan of those small ball joints, either; but some kind of ball joint makes a good ankle joint. I'm also dissatisfied with (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.311)

  Re: What is Best in Life?

(...) Sweet. And sorta scary too, if you're a minifig. Very cool leg design, and nice piercing "Iron Reich will destroy you" glowing eye. I'm reminded of those little spiders in Minority Report, clicking down the halls...except this would be just a (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.311)

  Re: Around the world in a lot more than 80 days

(...) Great idea. How about passing it on not (only) via mail, but via personal meetings of fans? E.g. it could be sent to some german AFOL and could then be passed on at TSL in Berlin - Possibly with a group foto of all the AFOLs present. Someone (...) (20 years ago, 16-May-04, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.311)

  Imperial Armada - Green Minifig, free with order

The next 5 orders (or updates) at my store (URL) will receive a new and free Imperial Armada - Green Minifig. Which is currently in bricklink stores at roughly ($7-$10) new. (URL) There is no limit to purchase as my Lego is in bulk amounts already. (...) (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

minifig
(score: 0.311)

  BrickFest participants for 2004

I am looking for a participant of BrickFest 2004. I want someone who is a minifig fan and has some promo and rare minifigs that they wish to display. Or even just a fan that wishes to display some figs. I want to donate a cabinet to this effort. I (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.announce)

minifig
(score: 0.311)

  Re: Minifig pirate hook hand

...And since we've released an entirely new version of the Minifig Hand since I first posted that file, I need to completely re-orient the Hook. BTW, along these lines, I've been meaning to ask something. I need to "squish" a quarter sphere (i.e. (...) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.311)

  LifeLitesT Series 3 Luke Skywalker

The newest from Brickmodder Labs is a LifeLitesT Series 3 custom Endor Luke with LED lightsaber. Luke is totally self contained and features: * Fully poseable minifig completely "stock" on the outside. * LED lightsaber. Lightsaber glows by power of (...) (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.311)

  Re: Around the world in a lot more than 80 days

(...) Thanks for the kind offer to host him first, but I plan to send him closer at first, then to USA, the to South America, then to the other side of the world, then back. So you'll get it after US, but you'll get it, rest assured! I'll try to get (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.311)

  Re: Panaka is yellow?

(...) Indeed, this would have been an easy way to circumvent racial issues, this particular time. Still, there are four thumbnail pictures from the movie towards the top of the instruction pages, and the human portrayed most clearly (in two of the (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

racial
(score: 0.311)

  Minifig pirate hook hand

Is anyone working on this part, or is there an unofficial one anywhere? Thanks Tim (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.311)

  Re: Two hovercar MOCs

(...) Heh! Well, I guess after seeing so many minifig-based MOCs, and given my love of robots from childhood, I figured, "why not make a race of sentient bots?" It's a simple design for a "botfig", so it's easy to amass high numbers of them for (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.311)

  Re: James' Castle Project

"Simon Bennett" <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:HwJ75o.4nF@lugnet.com... (...) it? (...) then (...) Hi Simon, the whole thing is modular (32 x 80 studs sections I think) or I'd never move it. It has been to 2 fests, once as it is (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.311)

More:  Next Page >>