 Marketplace / Brick Shops / 1281
1280  |  1282
Subject:
Imperial Armada - Green Minifig, free with order
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2004 03:23:27 GMT

The next 5 orders (or updates) at my store

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jashiner

will receive a new and free Imperial Armada - Green Minifig. Which is
currently in bricklink stores at roughly ($7-$10) new.

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?M=pi014

There is no limit to purchase as my Lego is in bulk amounts already.

I will post a response to this message just as soon as the 5 orders have been
reached.

Also... just to prove its actually worth reading these posts...

I have a "Classic - Knights Tournament Knight Black" minifig which does not have a Helmet or Visor and is looking for a good home.   If you are interested in this fig I will mail it to you free (US & Canada only) since I really have no use for it.   The first to respond to this message can claim it.   Then send me e-mail at jashiner@rogers.com with your address.

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?M=cas080

Thanks,
- Jeff