 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5217
Re: Minifig pirate hook hand
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 18:43:03 GMT

...And since we've released an entirely new version of the Minifig Hand since I
first posted that file, I need to completely re-orient the Hook.

BTW, along these lines, I've been meaning to ask something.  I need to "squish"
a quarter sphere (i.e. 2-8sphe.dat) so that the angle at the pole of rotation is
less than 90 degrees.  Any ideas?  I haven't been able to figure out how to do
this just yet...

Thanks,
Franklin