  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 2921 – 2940 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Buy my probes!

Yes, I need to figure out how to pay for the building of that monstrosity, the (URL) Tribunal>. So I made Probe Kits made up of one each of the space probe from the Tribunal, and the ground and aerial probes of the (URL) Paul Dirac>. I sold a few of (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.321)

  Re: Western Uniforms - Part Naming

(...) Looking at all the replies in this thread, I recommend a streamlined version of George's suggestions (with appropriate LDraw decorations): 973pw1.dat Minifig Torso with US Cavalry General Pattern 973pw2.dat Minifig Torso with US Cavalry (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.321)

  Future Lego Services.....

I have been getting a lot of requests recently about old sets on EBAY, or old sets that folks may already own. And sometimes I tell the people to avoid the set because the parts are not original. Here is an example in the Lugnet data base for (...) (20 years ago, 22-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

minifig
(score: 0.321)

  Re: Custom helmet and armor (fantasy style)

"Isaac Yue" <isaacyue@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:I1Kwpr.1to@lugnet.com... (...) Studio>. (...) some (...) Absolutely fantastic Issac. The only comment I can add is make sure you get them on sale sooner rather than later :) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

minifig
(score: 0.321)

  Re: Hobby Show Nov 5-7 in Toronto, Ontario

(...) I am in, and I believe for all three days (I will confirm in a few weeks). I plan on bringing what I brought to BrickFest (my large Mountie, Sponge Bob, a few buildings, some large scale bricks, my street car (TTC) some of my micros, and my (...) (20 years ago, 21-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.ca.on)

minifig
(score: 0.321)

  Re: Challenge! Build Startrek ships to DS9 scale.

How about this challenge, build a NCC-1701-D MOC scaled to these: (URL) a proper minifig scale Enterprise (any of them) would be the ultimate :) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.321)

  Looking for Lando Calrissian minifig

Hello, I'm looking for the Lando Calrissian minifig from the Star Wars Collection. Does anyone have one for sale? Thanks, Ken (20 years ago, 28-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.321)

  I'm a Lumberbot, and I'm okay! (Bot Contest Entry)

In a future where trees run rampant... (URL) -Mike "Count Blockula" Crowley (2 URLs) (20 years ago, 12-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

minifig
(score: 0.320)

  Photos, Minifigs, and Etc

Hi all. This year was an amazing BrickFest. I was invloved in a number of different things and wanted to post a quick followup on action items I have for several people. * In regards to photos, I am in the process of downloading and cleaning them (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest)

minifig
(score: 0.320)

  Re: Minifig scale mobile crane

"David Wegmuller" <david@wegmuller.org> wrote in message news:I1DA48.3n5@lugnet.com... (...) never (...) web (...) David, That is one beautiful crane. The minifig scale really looks great. Shame on you for hiding it from us for such a long time! (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic)

minifig
(score: 0.320)

  BrickFest Highlights from a "first timer."

I posted my official thank you post last night, as a coordinator, but now I want to share my long-winded post of what BrickFest was like for me as my very first Lego Event EVER. Considering the fact that before Thursday evening I had only met two (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

minifig
(score: 0.320)

  Re: Crimson Skies: Acer

(...) Way to go :) (...) I like how you used the tire in the nose and the offset 50cal. Using minifig legs for the wing angles was pretty snifty too :) (...) I guess the only modifications I could mention are that the back of the cockpit sems kind (...) (20 years ago, 15-Aug-04, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.320)

  Re: Jamie, how did you do that?!

(...) Thanks Dave. I was totally surprised that I had won. After I saw the other entries, I didn't think I had a chance. I'm glad I didn't have to judge the contest, there were just too many good bots entered. The ring piece your asking about was (...) (20 years ago, 13-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.320)

  Re: Minifig scale mobile crane

(...) your fine model. You've managed to get lots of functionality into a very small package, and that is always very difficult, well done! (...) Hmmmmmm, that sounds like a threat! LOL ROSCO (20 years ago, 24-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic)

minifig
(score: 0.320)

  Ferrari Team Set - Stickers

I just received an order from S@H and was really annoyed when I opened the box of the new Ferrari Team set (Trophy and stand) and found that the M. Shumacher and other guy were without printed torsos and the flags were the same. Then I found the (...) (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

minifig
(score: 0.320)

  Hail to the new piece! (also some bot contest entries)

Hello all! Its not often I post but I just had to give Lego some praise for finally making the single piece that I have been wanting them to make for almost nine years. I'm referring to the new 1x2 plate with a horizontal bar that comes in the new (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.320)

  Re: on Collision, stop Movement

(...) I hope so. Many of the parts that most need this system to be implemented are probably going to be the most difficuult to implement and the least likely to be included in an initial release. Basic stud connections would benefit from (...) (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.320)

  Jupiter

For late-night browsers who are not at BrickFest, and those who will be: (URL) According to custom, the first meeting of the togate custom-minifig Senate will take place on the steps of Jupiter, Saturday at 9:45, in the castle room. If you are (...) (20 years ago, 13-Aug-04, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.320)

  Re: cool lighted lightsabre

(...) I much prefer the designs of (URL) Rob Hendrix>. He's gotten them packed in to the point where the minifig and lightsaber look completely unmodified until you turn them on, and they run off of internal batteries so you don't need to hide any (...) (20 years ago, 13-Aug-04, to lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.320)

  Western Uniforms - Part Naming

hi, being from "old europa" I'm not fit enough to sort out american uniforms from the last century. could somebody please help me out naming these parts: (3 URLs) they are all yankees, right? (URL) 973px41 looks like general custer (URL) 973px42 is (...) (20 years ago, 9-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.western, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.minifigs, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.320)

More:  Next Page >>