  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 2901 – 2920 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Future Lego Services.....

(...) Thanks for the response Simon. Yeah, this probably doesn't belong in lugnet.trains, but Simon's question is about a train locomotive (yeah I know it's a model, not a working train). But his question is about, you guessed it.... black train (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

minifig
(score: 0.321)

  More on Micro-scale defintions

To see such discussion on the attributes and definitions of micro-scale is quite exciting. I decided to open up my PowerPoint on the topic and see how I originally defined it. "Microfig--anything smaller than minifig scale. May assume that a person (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.build.microscale)

minifig
(score: 0.321)

  NBA at Toys R Us

Hi all, Toys R Us is pretty much giving away the NBA 3 fig packs at $1.49 each. I saw this at two different stores and bought up several so I can diversify my minifig populations. KB also seems to be trying to clean out the basketball sets--several (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.sports)

minifig
(score: 0.321)

  Re: Challenge! Build Startrek ships to DS9 scale.

(...) A greater challenge is to build a minifig scale Deep Space 9!!! LOL! You up for that? (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.321)

  Re: KK2 minifig armour decal

(...) I don't think that it was due to that, or due to some change in the plastic in more recent Lego sets. I think it's due to the fact that some pieces (especially minifig neckgear) have always been made from a slightly different, more flexible (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.321)

  Re: Definition of "micro"

(...) Okay. We'll simply call them "sub-mini-super-micro figs." :) For instance, (URL) these tiny astronauts> or (URL) my tiny Starfleet figures>. And what exactly is "stickfig?" (...) Yes. If such a model fits in your hand, it's merely a "small (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.321)

  Re: 4.5 foot tall clock tower

(...) Nicely done. I like the overall shape, many skyscrapers I see are a little too squat, this avoids that. As Brenden mention, the street level details are great. It reminds me that I really need to get some minifig scale ones done for (URL) our> (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.321)

  Re: Definition of "micro"

(...) Well my micro creations have varied from about 1:100 to 1:250 or less, so I obviously think that the actual scale is fairly flexible. For instance, though I know some will disagree, I think (URL) comes within my notion of micro. And I think (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.321)

  Re: Definition of "micro"

(...) Oh, good. I always enjoy articulating ripe potential-yet-unvoiced notions. (...) It seems the *convention* (not a standard) espoused by Ashley Glennon and Janey "Red Brick" is that a "microfig" be a 1x1 round cylinder (optionally with a 1x1 (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.321)

  Re: Tribute to Masamune Shirow

(...) Hello Kyle, thanks for responding. (...) 'sob' I have tears rolling down my cheeks. You noticed all the Shirow signs which makes me feel that I accomplised what I set out to do down to the riffle with AP rounds. Thanks. I put that gun together (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.321)

  Re: Definition of "micro"

(...) I am a micro newbie. I followed the general "a micro fig is a 1x1 round" guideline for BrickFest and built a building. It was a total blast to do although in my opinion actually quite difficult to get the desired look. A very intriguing (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.321)

  Re: New MOC: Victory-Class Corvette

(...) Wow...very nice indeed. It took me a minute or two to figure out if it was a micro scale ship or minifig..this is a good thing. The 'barn door' approach is just amazing..really one of the most innovative designs I've seen. Excellent build. (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.321)

  Re: R5-D4 Star Wars Mini-Land Figure

(...) The body design is outstanding as well; it's probably useful for quite a few things besides malfunctioning droid bodies. Derek (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.321)

  New MOC: large crane

Hi, After working on it for one year (on and off), I've finished a large, crawler crane. Read all about it here (scroll past my minifig crane to the bottom of the page): (URL) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.technic) !!

minifig
(score: 0.321)

  Re: Yeah, remember that big white and blue space ship at Brickfest?

(...) I would've put some sort of leg exercise on the Nautilus machine, but unfortunately couldn't figure out how to make one look good with a minimum of pieces. Minifig legs are so awkwardly shaped. Maybe the crew gets their leg exercises by (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.321)

  Re: suspended Bricklink shops

(...) Even when a seller deliberately continues to break the ToS, and as a result potentially disenfranchises buyers? (...) Perhaps somebody should compete? One could argue that BL is too big now, and that a basic "sets only" or "minifig only" (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.321)

  Re: Challenge! Build Startrek ships to DS9 scale.

"Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> schreef in bericht news:I2otFD.srF@lugnet.com... (...) Good luck :-) I have plans and some ideas for a minifig scale Runabout and did some designing in MLCad. But never finished. Maybe I will pick this up once (...) (20 years ago, 19-Aug-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.321)

  Re: Future Lego Services.....

(...) A followup to the original post..... There were some other additional supplemental sets I was thinking on offering, such as supplemental accessories for making the new classic Lego sets (like the new USS Constellation model, new Main Street (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

minifig
(score: 0.321)

  Re: suspended Bricklink shops

This thread seems to have engendered a lot of discussion. Not all of it is for the long term good of the community, I fear, which is regrettable. I'm hopeful that this post might slow some of it down. I have asked Dan privately to be reinstated. (...) (20 years ago, 23-Aug-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.off-topic.debate) !!

minifig
(score: 0.321)

  Re: BELVILLE rEvvLz!! (was: Re: Belville Fig of Death)

(...) howbout a Lego.com on-screen Belville & Technic fig editor/generator similar to the minifig generators in Leogad & MLcad, that would let you design a Belville/Technic scale figure which could be manufactured & I could BUY IT? (Anthony Sava (...) (20 years ago, 20-Aug-04, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.321)

More:  Next Page >>