  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 521 – 540 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: RCX to PDA (Answers, please :-)

I also read somewhere that there might be a way to change the frequency, possibley by increasing the "baud rate"? I know that there is a way (at least on Palms) to change the frequency, because I downloaded a Remote Control program that would learn (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.498)

  Re: Re: Scheduler patch

"Joel Uddén" wrote (...) not (...) Actually, each task gets equal "wakeup" checking. The only difference between a low priority task and a high priority task is that the high priority task gets a larger time-slice when it is awake. This is not an (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

frequency
(score: 1.498)

  8475

8475 RC Race Buggy – A quick initial review This is a 27 MHz remote control vehicle set. It isn’t called Technic, but it is primarily composed of Technic parts, some new, at least to me. The transmitter has two thumb control joy sticks, one up/down (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

frequency
(score: 1.498)

  Re: RCX to PDA (Answers, please :-)

If you can find software on the net that allows you to use your Ipak as a remote control, then I'm sure it can be converted for the RCX. I don't believe you will. I also don't know much about Pocket PC 2002. Anyone? ----- Original Message ----- (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.497)

  Re: slight

(...) I have to admit I almost snorted milk out my nose reading this "deep programming" and "childhood trauma" bit. Too much! =) But, if I may say so, it is no more obnoxious to express derision or condescension for John's views than it is for him (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

frequency
(score: 1.497)

  Re: Meeting Locations at Gencon

(...) Hmmm, why don't we get radios instead? Or manage to get a frequency on motorola ones or something. There might just be an easier way of keep each other posted. What day will Brikwars be, and what tek level? I'll help coordinate if no events (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.gaming)

frequency
(score: 1.496)

  Milton Train Works(tm) Mailing List now available

I have started a low frequency electronic newsletter/mailing list for people interested in learning of the latest Milton Train Works(tm) releases. It's implemented with Yahoo Groups, but is read only and is a private group and does not display email (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

frequency
(score: 1.496)

  Re: Interesting Mindscript Bits

Here's a few things I've gleaned: Some new opcodes: push n, m // n is ?, m is value to push pop n // n is number of items to pop sound n..ends // define a sound effect tones n, f // n is time, f is frequency? (tone 223 for 10) pauses n // n is time (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

frequency
(score: 1.494)

  Re: 8475

Many thanks to John Morgan for putting the pictures up. My question (to John Heins or anyone who can answer) is based on looking at those images. "John Heins" <Johnmhiii@aol.com> wrote in message news:H0rK02.99z@lugnet.com... (...) points (...) Has (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

frequency
(score: 1.491)

  Re: Durned Telemarketers!

We don't get very many telemarketing calls at all. Why? We know the magic words: "Put us on your do not call list." If you say this to every telemarket who calls you, you will find that the frequency of telemarketing drops off precipitously, to the (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

frequency
(score: 1.489)

  i2c protocol with the rcx (was Brainstorms)

Hi, I tested the RCX-to-I2C-board from Elector Electronics. I think it's very good for educating and experimenting where the user learns very much about the protocol and function of the i2c bus. (...) Yes, it's right .... you can use the RCX to (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.488)

  Re: Pneumatic tubes capabilities

(...) I don't thing tube stretch is a factor here. The pneumatic tubes do not expand very much at the normal pressures of Lego pnuematics. The tubes are relatively stiff. The volume comes from just the long length of tubing. (Think of a volume (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.technic)

frequency
(score: 1.487)

  MOC: Police and Fire hardsuits (a la Mladen Pejic's PIXIE)

Inspired by Mladen Pejic's PIXIE light hardsuit (URL) have created police and fire powered armor (URL) to Town for Police/Fire folks) Firefighting powered armor- "SALAMANDER" features: -heat/pressure/hepa resistant armor -proprietary exo-skeleton (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.town) !

frequency
(score: 1.486)

  Re: Detemining Bad Vertex Sequence

(...) Yes - "Poll, silent update" - that's the option - it refreshes for me (400Mhz Celeron) every one to two seconds. Not sure if you can control the poll frequency, though. Lars, can you answer this? Chris (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

frequency
(score: 1.486)

  Re: some more questions about lnp.

The frequency of the RCX's IR does not change at all: " The RCX uses a 38kHz carrier, which is pretty typical for TV remotes. As for the sampling rate, the RCX runs at 2400 bps, which makes each bit approx 417us " (URL) think the only way you could (...) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

frequency
(score: 1.484)

  Re: Speed of IR comms?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Baker" <sjbaker1@airmail.net> Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 6:53 PM Subject: Re: Speed of IR comms? (...) LEGO and CIR (Consumer Infra-Red) send signals on a modulated carrier frequency (36KHz, 38KHz, or (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.484)

  Re: some more questions about lnp.

duh... guess i was kinda wrong here.. IR is in reality a frequency defined from A to B. any messages sent within this spectre is said to be IR messages. so in theory sending an IR message closer to A than B from one RCX. and at the same time sending (...) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

frequency
(score: 1.484)

  Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.1

(...) Hi Orion, You do just the plugins we need. You and Carsten Schmidt are a winning pair. Your minifig editor is still so young, I suppose much remains to do. Yet great flexibility, I have successfully added unofficial Minifig Whip, official (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

frequency
(score: 1.481)

  Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.2

Yet another coding frenzy on a rainy day, trying to stay awake while shifting from a nights to days schedule, produced the next version of my plugin Get it here: (URL) in this version: -Added LDView preview support -Added Footwear rotation ability (...) (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev)

frequency
(score: 1.481)

  RE: Another update for WIRRL

Just in case people are a bit confused by the schematic, the circuit would be needed for each device that will participate in an RF bridge. I abandoned the idea of using two different frequencies because: 1) As soon as you attempt communication (...) (22 years ago, 22-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.479)

More:  Next Page >>