  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 501 – 520 of about 37000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Community Policing is a Good Thing(TM) (Was: Re: Do you think there is a market)

(...) This sentiment is not friendly. It is arrogant and has a stink of martiality. It really bugs me, I'm sorry to say. I am unlikely to do any of the above. (...) There has been insufficient restraint so far in the cause of 'correction'. The (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

frequency
(score: 1.529)

  Re: "Servo" Driver for NQC

(...) Well I haven't seen your version of the Project-X design, but I'll assume it's similar (albeit vastly inferior) to the one I'm entering. I'm assuming that for the sake of speed, you are keeping moving mass to a minimum and hence, not loading (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.528)

  Re: If you oppose drug legalization, you support terrorism!

(...) Maybe I got it wrong. I know about the red wine thing, but I also remember the frequency of intake being greater, so maybe I'm just mixed up. I thought it was a glass per day or something. But I thought there was some greater effect attributed (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

frequency
(score: 1.526)

  Re: Super Chief Weight Issues

(...) Really??? I had never heard of a controller cutting out (it does have a heat triggered overload sensor) with just one or two motors loading it REGARDLESS of length of continuous running. Wow. I wonder why. What is your frequency in Oz? 50hz or (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

frequency
(score: 1.521)

  Re: SSPP: To keep or not?

Tobbe, I think the SSPP contest is great, but perhaps not attractive to some people. It's a great challenge to make anything capable of pulling weight, but it is very limiting. I think it's more attractive to have a contest that would result in a (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.technic)

frequency
(score: 1.517)

  Re: Scarborough RT photo

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:Gttt8y.8Js@lugnet.com... (...) One of the most frequent questions I get, after explaining in gruesome detail the inner workings of the Linear Induction Motor (LIM) is... "So this train is (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

frequency
(score: 1.516)

  Re: Membership Math

(...) Honestly I think $250/year is quite high. I like to consider myself generous, but I still don't think I'd shell out $250/year. I could see plausibly $120/year, based on $10/month or so, but even that's pretty high. I might pay that. Maybe. I'd (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.finance)

frequency
(score: 1.516)

  Re: The value of reading (was: If you could leave any book on Kjeld's nightstand...)

(...) Hmmm...I think these are all very closely related ideas. Yes, debate has a specific meaning -- but classically, formal arguments are comprised of appeals to ethos, pathos, and logos. To use non-greek terms, a formal argument appeals to one's (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

frequency
(score: 1.515)

  Re: Fantasy group?

(...) I'm not sure what you mean by 'in the long run'... Just to clarify, adding a group called build.fiction would have the intent of attracting posters whose building may be inspired by: TRON, Blade Runner, Hello Kitty, Le Morte D'Arthur, Monty (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

frequency
(score: 1.510)

  General IR question

In general, what's the difference between the IR "signal" that the tower and RCX use to communicate and the IR energy used in thermal imaging? Is it just a matter of frequency? If the RCX was pointed at an IR camera, what what would it see? -- Dan (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.509)

  Re: Sell: 18" huge Display Lego for sale!! Total 6 ifferent types!

(...) Wow, he waited a whole 9 days this time... I suppose in some ways once a week or so is ok, but in thinking about the new TOS for market posts, it might be worth thinking about giving a bit more guidance and frequency of posting. FUT: (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.admin.terms)

frequency
(score: 1.509)

  Infrared communication expansion?

I'm curious to know if anyone has expanded the communication of the infrared on the RCX brick to a point where it could be interacted with on a 360 degree scale. Somewhat like a radio frequency although the communication does not require going (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.509)

  Re: General IR question

(...) IR sensors (of the type used by the military for night operations for example) operate over some fixed range of IR frequencies - some work in the near IR (or perhaps even somewhat into the Red end of the visible spectrum) - others in the far (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.508)

  Re: Transmit Frequency

Hi Marco, (...) there are several frequencies in the 27MHz band. (...) Probably a quartz. (...) You should buy two quartz for the exact same frequency in the 27MHz band, then it should be ok. (...) No, I have only one unit. Jürgen (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

frequency
(score: 1.507)

  RE: Transmit Frequency

(...) Mine's also 27MHz. By the way, has anyone tried to alter this freq ? I had the opportunity to get my hands on a Cybermaster with a stuck motor. After opening it up, I saw the part (don't know the correct name of the component) where the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

frequency
(score: 1.506)

  RE: Transmit Frequency

Hi Jürgen :) (...) No, it's a part that you can rotate with a screwdriver. I'm used to see these on radios or walkie-talkies ou even on tv-tuners Maybe I'm wrong, and that part has nothing to do with the RF of the unit. I dunno if this changes the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

frequency
(score: 1.506)

  Re: Transmit Frequency

Perhaps this link will help you: (URL) is a detailed description in the tips & tricks section. It shows how to change the frequency. The description is also available in english. Greetings, Bart (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

frequency
(score: 1.506)

  Re: Why Isn't there a newsgroup for Launch Command, Alpha Team or Time Cruisers?

(...) right. Dr.Cyber and Timmy are from the present time, and (according to TLC's plotline) built a time machine. When those sets were released, LEGO SYSTEM was clearly defined into catagories and sub-catagories. (...) I think what you mean is that (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jun-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

frequency
(score: 1.504)

  Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

(...) Thank you! :-) (...) I used the expression "differnt context" for some reason. And I did not criticize the USA for any sort of Imperialist attitude, did I? (...) Innacurate: the Britons who originally left found life in the Colonies better; (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

frequency
(score: 1.499)

  Re: Rebirth of Cool LEGO Site of the Week

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Jeremy Scott writes: See my comments throughout. (...) Agreed :) (...) The same goes for me, CLSotW was one of the things that brought me to LUGNET and back to LEGO. (...) If LUGNET is giving out an award to web sites, (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

frequency
(score: 1.499)

More:  Next Page >>