  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 341 – 360 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  S. S. Lane Victory MOC

Its been along time since I posted here... lets see if I can remember how this works. Thought I would start off the new year with a new MOC post. As a volunteer aboard the museum ship S.S. Lane Victory, I thought I would try my hand at a micro-scale (...) (13 years ago, 6-Jan-12, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.boats, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.cad.ldd, FTX)

post
(score: 0.578)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)

(...) Glad someone else said that. :-) ++Lar (raising next year's count with an essentially valueless post) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

post, frequency
(score: 0.578)

  Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)

(...) Hmm, I don't think it ranked how often people posted (e.g., frequency) but listed the total numbers of articles posted by each person for a few groups. Anyway, here's an up-to-date list across all LUGNET newsgroups (I'll post something another (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

post, frequency
(score: 0.577)

  Re: Posting frequency?

Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G6Grs5.8u0@lugnet.com... (...) Yup, I kinda figured the debaters would make the top, followed by the rest of us. You're more of a loudmouth than I, but you've been hampered by being in school as (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)

post, frequency
(score: 0.577)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)

<BIG snip> On a related (sorta) note, Is there a easy/fast way to figure out when my first post was? I'm pretty sure it would be in Decemeber 1999... I tried a few times back when the search was enaled but since that was not ordered by date it (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

post, frequency
(score: 0.577)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3A51627D.5A9B56...ing.com... (...) Terry was the creator and maintainer of the original James Jessiman memorial site, and handled official LCAD updates for about two years after James' passing (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

post, frequency
(score: 0.577)

  Re: Robolab, byte codes and assembler

(...) Should be legal, perhaps. But I was just suggesting that before sending him off to try to patch the firmware, he might want to make sure it was legal to do so. Although RIS and RoboLab may not use the same identical firmware, that doesn't (...) (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

frequency
(score: 0.576)

  Re: Ultrasonic proximity sensor

(...) The frequency at which air is best matched is about 40kHz, several things with this: - low resolution because of the low frequency - going to take more power to get a given range of detection than using a commercial grade unit (works at 40kHz) (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 0.576)

  Re: Robolab, byte codes and assembler

Thanks for the response. (...) It seems to me it's a design flaw in the entire method of counting rotations, which relies on the theoretical ideal of "instantaneous" voltage changes, which can't be produced. You can't go from 2V to 5V without (...) (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

frequency
(score: 0.576)

  Re: Robolab, byte codes and assembler

(...) Yes, I did read your information. It was very helpful - the best stuff I found on the subject. But as you said, modifying the sensor would probably disqualify. But, that does make me think again about the recent unavailability of the part . . (...) (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

frequency
(score: 0.576)

  Robolab, byte codes and assembler

Having investigated rotations sensors thoroughly, I conclude they have some serious design flaws. Most notably, some samples taken during voltage transitions can be impossible to differentiate from samples at entirely different rotational positions. (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

frequency
(score: 0.576)

  Re: Trains, DCC, and pbForth

(...) The basic DCC ack is defined as an increase of load on the track of at least 60ma for 6ms +/- 1ms. Normally this happens on a quiet track where all you have powered is the decoder being programmed at the time. However, if you have a bunch or (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

frequency
(score: 0.575)

  Re: The pulse is getting weak again.

(...) I check Lugnet every day, but seldom post. GMLTC is pretty lousy at promoting ourselves, even though there are lots of things happening in/around/above/below our layout. We've got new trains running, a few 'in progress', and other fun stuff. (...) (13 years ago, 1-Dec-11, to lugnet.trains)

post
(score: 0.575)

  First WMLTC Meeting - Dec 17th - Kalamazoo

Description: WMLTC members and guests will gathered at David Kohrman's residence to talk LEGO, show off MOCS, and plan for future events and shows. Date: Saturday, December 17th 12pm-3pm Address: David Kohrman's residence (zip code 49024) - (URL) (...) (13 years ago, 6-Dec-11, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, FTX) !

post
(score: 0.575)

  Re: The pulse is getting weak again.

(...) The sites that Tim mentions are the ones that I tend to check daily, even though I don't post often to any of them. LUGNET I check once a week or so. I'd love to see some more discussion happening on the RAILBRICKS site, but I'm biased. :-) (...) (13 years ago, 1-Dec-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

post
(score: 0.575)

  2011 Christmas Toy, Tain and Doll Show wrap up

So... Haven't quite caught up on my sleep, but that's okay! It was a great show! (see some pics here--(URL) I really need to thank everyone who showed up! You guys made the display fantastic! I heard so many great things from the visitors and the (...) (13 years ago, 21-Nov-11, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

post
(score: 0.573)

  Re: Alternate IR Comm Setups

(...) Dustin, I believe that the built-in IR in a laptop uses a different carrier frequency than the 38KHz used by the RCX 1.0. I've seen reports here that the 2.0 RCX can be reconfigured (with some low-level system programming) to use a 76KHz (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 0.573)

  Re: Post Count

Kevin McMillin <mcmillins@prodigy.net> wrote in message news:G5Gp9t.CID@lugnet.com... (...) posts. (...) Only thing I'd say is that "posting frequency" has probably mostly accelerated since day 1, so chances are, it'll happen before that. Hey, (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

post, frequency
(score: 0.572)

  9V Pumpkin with flickering gaze of evil!

Happy Halloween, my friends! Even though I'm no longer active in the hobby, I thought that I'd re-post this MOC from 2008 since my Lego website has moved and that link no longer works. Enjoy! (2 URLs) It's been so long that I've forgotten how embed (...) (13 years ago, 31-Oct-11, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

post
(score: 0.572)

  Re: IR Sensitivity - Was: 1.5/2.0 infrared problem

(...) Hi Philippe, I've been adding support for the Spybot and Manas remotes to my custom firmware LDCC. The idea is to allow 3 people to each control a seperate train using these remotes. This is how I discovered the problem with RCX 1.0 not (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

frequency
(score: 0.571)

More:  Next Page >>