  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 2201 – 2220 of about 37000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  New mech

It is clear that I am now in posession of entirely too much free time. this is my latest creation (URL) doesn't have a name, if you have an Idea, tell me. also, I'm not entirely happy with the cockpit, but I don't know what to do with it. (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

frequency
(score: 0.408)

  Space SUV

(URL) Interior: (URL) After-workishly grumpy (landed) (2 URLs) shopping bag design - finally a way to use those castle armors! ;-)> (2 URLs) Gallery Post-mod> Deeplinks: (13 URLs) PLMKWYT! (18 years ago, 12-Feb-07, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX) !!

post
(score: 0.407)

  Re: Contributor Agreement License details

(...) Here is a newly revised and _proposed_ CAreadme attempting to deal with most of the issues brought up in this post. Please note this has not gone through the SteerCo and is proposed solely by me in an attempt to move on from this issue as (...) (18 years ago, 10-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

post
(score: 0.407)

  Re: Chipper

(...) Thanks Bob! Sorry if the design is vague. The back/top edge of the window piece has the sharpest (Lego) edge I could find, considering that the chips in a real chipper are supposed to be forced behind the blade and through the rotating wheel. (...) (18 years ago, 12-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic)

post
(score: 0.407)

  Re: Holy Cow!!! 10179 UCS Millenium Falcon on Shop @ Home

(...) It would appear as though the link isn't working If someone did save a picture, please post somewhere :) (18 years ago, 10-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars)

post
(score: 0.407)

  Re: Lugnet census

(...) Well, no, not everyone who posts is a member, but your post said "...maybe we could have a census of the members in Lugnet." I don't think it's Martin who should be thanked for playing. Grok the fullness. Cheers Richie Dulin (18 years ago, 7-Feb-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

post
(score: 0.407)

  Small Town Diorama + umbrella

Hi all! My first MOC here :-) (URL) Featuring an umbrella, which is what sparked the idea: (4 URLs) Gallery post-mod> (18 years ago, 11-Feb-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

post
(score: 0.407)

  RE: Custom Firmware, IR Problems, and Dead RCXs

(...) Ummm, that doesn't make sense. You know where the midpoint is by knowing the baud rate, and hence the bit width. The only time you need to sample at the beginning of the bit time is to look for a start bit. This is all very basic asynchronous (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 0.407)

  I have a dream...

Hi, Guess what I’m about to talk... : 6wide vs 8wide! no trolling inside :-) I was reading Jeramy’s blog and more precisely this post : (URL) could say the post by Jeramy is nothing really new on the 6vs8 debate. I don’t agree, for instance the (...) (18 years ago, 7-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)

post
(score: 0.407)

  Re: Custom Firmware, IR Problems, and Dead RCXs

(...) Actually, it's the computer itself that determines the duty cycle. This does mean that you could change the duty cycle, but you should be aware that it would be at the expense of noise immunity and would require a higher sampling rate from the (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 0.407)

  Re: NASA IS GOING BACK BABY

"Jeff Findley" <jeff.findley@rmspam...mspam.com> wrote in message news:JA4GuG.E05@lugnet.com... (...) Jeff, your post met my sentiments exactly. I'm really glad to see no national flags on the "Mars Mission" sets - and none on the "Life on Mars" (...) (18 years ago, 4-Feb-07, to lugnet.space)

post
(score: 0.407)

  Rare American Wave Flags

I posted this on the Bricklink forum, but I thought it would be appropriate to post here as well, even though about 8 months ago I posted something on American wave flags. Enjoy! Gary Istok ___...___ As I mentioned in the thread about the Canadian (...) (18 years ago, 7-Feb-07, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.407)

  Re: Straight LEGO Country Flags of 70's and 80's

I've made a small error in my pervious post: In the last paragraph, please substitute "the UK branch of the firm operated under the name Lever Brothers up until 1990" with "the US branch of the firm ..." (18 years ago, 6-Feb-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

post
(score: 0.407)

  Re: Holy Cow!!! 10179 UCS Millennium Falcon on Shop @ Home

(...) This is the link to shop @ home's own picture (I had used FTX above): (URL) noticed I spelled "Millennium" wrong in my original post... duh... gotta remember that second 'n'... blame it on me practically falling out of my chair when I saw that (...) (18 years ago, 10-Feb-07, to lugnet.starwars)

post
(score: 0.407)

  Re: I have a dream...

(...) Perfectly well summarized, thank you Tim. I'm not alone to dream, for instance check this post : (URL) the way, past years Q&A keynotes from Brad/Jake are interesting to re-read). One could answer that LEGO Factory is the way to have UCS (...) (18 years ago, 7-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)

post
(score: 0.407)

  12 wide Mister Rogers Trolley

(URL) I (URL) posted> an in-progress pic of this MOC before Thanksgiving (which I see I dumped; don't remember doing that). In any event, we've finished it and have finally taken some pics of it. My initial post covers the main points, but I wanted (...) (18 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, FTX) !

post
(score: 0.407)

  Re: Hobby Show @ CanWest Mall

Sorry to reply to my own post but I thought I'd just note that I have posted (URL) some pictures> from the display. (18 years ago, 4-Feb-07, to lugnet.org.ca.viclug, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic, FTX)

post
(score: 0.407)

  Re: Strange pipe piece

(...) :) Dave K -repetition teaches the donkey (1) 1 - not that anyone's an ass around here... (2) 2 - using the word 'ass' in the '4 legged creature resembling a horse, mule, donkey, or if you're exceptionally drunk and colourblind, a zebra', not (...) (18 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

post
(score: 0.407)

  Re: NCLUG Show / LEGOPalooza at Morehead Planatarium in Chapel Hill

(...) I wish there was 'advance' warning about this event. I mean, I didn't see any post about this event on LUGNET. Such as, a 3 to 5 week in-advance notice about the event. So, I can make travel plans hotel, car, etc. Generally speaking...about (...) (18 years ago, 7-Feb-07, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug)

post
(score: 0.407)

  Re: Get a glimpse of Legoland Missouri plan

snip The area they are looking at is an ideal spot for the section on town they snip Looks like I lost some of the post. The area they are proposing is already a popular shopping location for this section of the city and has the infrastructure in (...) (18 years ago, 8-Feb-07, to lugnet.legoland, FTX)

post
(score: 0.407)

More:  Next Page >>