 LEGOLAND / 382
Re: Get a glimpse of Legoland Missouri plan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2007 05:23:51 GMT

snip

The area they are looking at is an ideal spot for the section on town they

snip

Looks like I lost some of the post.

The area they are proposing is already a popular shopping location for this section of the city and has the infrastructure in place to handle large volumes of people. The other side of the interstate features a large shopping area with several dozen shops and about a dozen restaurants. The location is 10 minutes from I-70 and about 40-50 minutes from KCI airport.