  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 2101 – 2120 of about 37000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  C:\ongratula.tion al nuovo/vecchio ambassador!

cari fratelli in abiesse, ho appena visto questo post su 1000steine: (URL) i nuovi ambassadors: Tania Baixinho – Portugal Andrew Becraft – United States of America Caspar Benndsen – Denmark Jakob Bindslet – Denmark Eric Brok – the Netherlands Lluis (...) (18 years ago, 1-Mar-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

post
(score: 0.409)

  Re: Yet another Train Show

(...) Jeffrey, I am going to cross-post this to trains, so more people can see it. Brian (18 years ago, 26-Feb-07, to lugnet.org.us.ulug, lugnet.trains, FTX)

post
(score: 0.409)

  Re: Announcing Bitsticker

(...) That is very cool. I'm even going to spotlight it to get it above my post about getting pretty things on the NXT... ;-) Actually, if I upload the graphics I used on the NXT to your script I can make them appear on the display screen of Philo's (...) (18 years ago, 1-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

post
(score: 0.409)

  Re: Millenium Falcon 10179 Raffle

(...) This is my 3rd attempt to get my response posted. Although I have recieved email copies of my other posts, I still have not recieved a email to 'authorize' my post. I would be willing to spent $10 or $20 for this. Maybe, if you get enough (...) (18 years ago, 2-Mar-07, to lugnet.starwars)

post
(score: 0.409)

  X-Wing in WWII

(2 URLs) BS> (URL) Flickr> What an X-wing might look like if it was made during World War II. I'm not entirely satisfied with it but for want of ideas or inspiration I figure I'll post it in the hopes that, as usual, I'll realise how to improve it 5 (...) (18 years ago, 3-Mar-07, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

post
(score: 0.409)

  3039 (Slope 45 degree 2x2) molds are wearing out

I've been meaning to post this for quite a while but have forgotten to. (URL) This post> reminded me. Regarding from the year 2006 that contain piece 3309, Slope 45 2 x 2 [LDrawPart 3039] The slope part of these bricks is supposed to be pretty (...) (18 years ago, 23-Feb-07, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

post
(score: 0.409)

  Re: Smallest cube ever!?

(...) To both reply to this post and the one mentionned by Didier about the sturdyness, I noticed that if you put the 4 1x1 tiles stud out and in the exact middle of the 2x2 tile then the building will be more sturdy than putting the 1x1 tiles in (...) (18 years ago, 23-Feb-07, to lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

post
(score: 0.409)

  Re: colors completeness

(...) I think it would be nice if Bricksmith read the ldconfig.ldr file to load color definitions, or if it offered a pane in the preferences or color picker to define new colors. Best of all, if it had an interface like that to read and update (...) (18 years ago, 3-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

post
(score: 0.409)

  Re: Extending the firmware through DrawGraphic()

(...) Unfortunately, I made several factual errors in my post on NXTasy the other day. I have attempted to correct those errors today by editing the existing post. Please make sure you read it again if you read it yesterday or earlier this morning. (...) (18 years ago, 21-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

post
(score: 0.409)

  Re: More Power Function MOC pics

(...) Yes, 4 channels, each controlling 2 motors at once. 8-motor RC MOCs for anyone who buys 2 bulldozers! (...) This one is on-off. I hope that a proportional control of some kind will develop but I have no information and couldn't tell you if I (...) (18 years ago, 2-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

post
(score: 0.409)

  Re: Specifiche per il plastico ItLUG (ovvero il diorama città/treni)

Dopo molto tempo, ho trovato quei due minuti in croce per aggiornare il filedella strada che passo a chi si occuperà di realizzarne le istruzioni hi-res (Mario?). (URL) (click destro, "salva destinazione come...") Qualche nota: 1. I quattro bricks (...) (18 years ago, 2-Mar-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug, FTX)

post
(score: 0.409)

  Re: Talk me into Bley at BrickFest

(...) What a last line... And I was enjoying your post until then as well ; ) I just can't embrace the bley (though I've picked up more than I meant to from those 'low percent' sets). It doesn't work (IMO) for stone/rock/cliff/castle and generally (...) (18 years ago, 25-Feb-07, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.color, FTX)

post
(score: 0.409)

  BrickFest '07 Sessions and Special Events

Hi All, There have been many requests for what's happening at BrickFest '07. So we decided to post a list of Special Events and Sessions (so far). Here they are! SPECIAL EVENTS: • Brick-Master Build off (Hosted by LEGO) Details to be posted soon! • (...) (18 years ago, 27-Feb-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, FTX) !

post
(score: 0.409)

  Request for votes in LDraw polls

Hi all, As some of you know (and perhaps some do not) LDraw conducts various polls, both for official reasons (such as elections and Constitutional changes) and for contests (such as model of the month, part of the month etc.). Unfortunately the (...) (18 years ago, 1-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce) !

post
(score: 0.409)

  Millenium Falcon 10179 Raffle

To All, Hey, I just saw a great idea on Eurobricks (URL) They are holding a raffle for the $500.00 Millenium Falcon 10179 set. So I am interested whether or not the community on LUGNET might be willing to do this. Here's my thinking: There are few (...) (18 years ago, 1-Mar-07, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce)

post
(score: 0.409)

  Re: More IR Bulldozer pics

1). I am envious... 2). Can you post pictures of the underside of the connector, the battery box connector and the IR connector? I would much appreciate it, thanks. "Brian Davis" <brdavis@iusb.edu> wrote in message news:JDvpqM.JGG@lugnet.com... (...) (18 years ago, 23-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.409)

  From Jared Burks AKA Kaminoan

Jared has set up his Lugnet account, but hasn't been able to make a post yet (Rene, could you look into this?). I've been asked to post this for him: Well I haven't posted here, but I am guessing that many of you know me from other boards. Here is (...) (18 years ago, 18-Feb-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

post
(score: 0.409)

  World domination - with small technic

Who am I? Nobody, but I've got big ideas. For Lego to do. :-) I think Technic has a great untapped potential. There are many parts, gears, tools and techniques! Yay! But the sets are not up to scratch. They are good, realistic models, but are only (...) (18 years ago, 28-Feb-07, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic, FTX)

post
(score: 0.409)

  Re: New Brown Town Buildings (pics)

(...) I noticed these on Brickshelf before seeing the post here. I think you did just fine with the name. Made me LOL when I saw it. I'd attempt to offer additional ideas but a nasty email from a licenesor has fried my brain already this morning. :/ (...) (18 years ago, 22-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

post
(score: 0.409)

  Re: 'Proto' pics on Brickshelf

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:JDro1A.GGJ@lugnet.com... (...) Replying to my own post - it was Jorn K. Thomson. Here is a link from the WaaaayBackMachine although the images are missing. (URL) Mike Walsh - mike_walsh (...) (18 years ago, 20-Feb-07, to lugnet.trains)

post
(score: 0.409)

More:  Next Page >>