 General / 53379
53378  |  53380
Subject:
From Jared Burks AKA Kaminoan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2007 22:03:51 GMT

Jared has set up his Lugnet account, but hasn’t been able to make a post yet (Rene, could you look into this?). I’ve been asked to post this for him:

Well I haven’t posted here, but I am guessing that many of you know me from other boards. Here is my latest, Ghost Rider.

For the rest of the images, check http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=234721

For those who don’t know my work, look here http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=54078

Kaminoan
http://www.fineclonier.com

-- Thank you for shopping with the Fine Clonier