 General / 53378
Re: Brickshelf and Lugnet front page?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 18 Feb 2007 00:40:50 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ross Crawford wrote:

   In lugnet.admin.general, Jim DeVona wrote:

   In lugnet.general, Jim DeVona wrote:

   In lugnet.general, Ross Crawford wrote:

   Is anyone else getting a brickshelf.com (and maj.com)?

Also, the stories seem to have disappeared from the main Lugnet page, this seems to be caused be the server error at brickshelf, causing an abort error in the “recent gallery” box.

Hmm, I see the same problems. I cannot access Brickshelf galleries or pages, but deep links still seem to work.

It’s back!

However there probably still should be more error checking in the random gallery box code ;)

ROSCO

Good point. One site’s down-time shouldn’t have to interfere with another.

I like the new Lugnet front page, incidentally.

Jim