  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 1861 – 1880 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Where you all at?

(...) SPEAKING of TECHNIC... I noticed yesterday (thanks to your blog post on LEGO.com, actually, Erik), the The LEGO Group has stopped claiming TECHNIC as a trademark. Further, they're not insistent on fully capitalizing it any longer (I first saw (...) (15 years ago, 12-Feb-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: Where you all at?

(...) SPEAKING of TECHNIC... I noticed yesterday (thanks to your blog post on LEGO.com, actually, Eric), the The LEGO Group has stopped claiming TECHNIC as a trademark. Further, they're not insistent on fully capitalizing it any longer (I first saw (...) (15 years ago, 12-Feb-10, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: Search button

(...) Hmm. Some possibilities: - eBay using VBScript-denhanced forms detecting the use of the Enter key? - MS fixed the UI bug post-MSIE3 and Netscape added it post-4.7? What versions of those two browsers are you running? --Todd (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 1.023)

  First MOC post--minifig scale dropship

I've been seeing great mecha MOCs on the internet for years (starting with Marsbase and Pallas Spaceworks) and I've finally got some pics of my own to post. This is my big dropship: (URL) I took inspiration from the Talon dropship of the Mechwarrior (...) (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Howdy

Well, After many months of not being able to post I gave it another shot and wow, I can post. You guys have all been doing a great job on these high speed train designs. I can't wait to get some of MOCs up to show off. Only slightly off topic. (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: Are these newsgroups worth watching

(...) Dunno, but I know I occasionally post in .loc.au.vic.mel, though I usually x-post in .loc.au (...) Well that's probably 'cos we're all so dis-organised 8?) but occasionally something pops up there... ROSCO (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: New Santa Fe Car Sets #10022 and #10025

"LUGNET Admin" <suz@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:GyqI17.LHA@lugnet.com... (...) I don't know about that. Tom's post completely captured my sentiments towards the original post. I actually thought it was pretty funny. Mike -- Mike Walsh - (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: Digital Camera

(...) When I originally read Shiri's post, I originally thought she had crossed the line, but then I re-read it. Her post was fine, but could have been better worded. Mark responded with obvious sarcasm that could have been misconstrued as anger if (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: Not happy with delivery US to UK

(...) Yep - you're right - it's got a postage thingy on the box. Thanks, Paul! That's wierd. I've had things delivered by post before and the UK post office have always left a note telling me to pick things up at the depot if I've been out before. (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

post
(score: 1.023)

  ANN

Some time ago, I'm sure I saw someone mentioning using an Artificial Neural Network in their robot. If you have used an ANN would you post details and maybe even post your code? Thomas (19 years ago, 24-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: SW Lego Design Contest -----> Prizes!

(...) Sure John! No Problem. I'll post txt files for the rules, entry, and prizes pages. They will be in the (URL) path. I'll post them when I get home tonight. I'll also post txt files to this group as well as others as long as Todd is ok with (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: Where are all the boxes?

Hi Jodi, and welcome to Lugnet! To sign up for a specific box, you have to post a reply directly to the anchor post (usually by me, it says General Box #N or something similar) saying you want on the list for that box.... to do it the way you just (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

post
(score: 1.023)

  (canceled)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Downloading DAT files

This post is in follow up to some others that have been sent recently. It has to do with the DAT files that people post here. Why is it that they only appear as ldraw.cgi? I would like to know how I can get these parts with a .dat extension as (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Handgunners

Normally I just post this kind of stuff to C-C, but since the last picture has some cross-over to pirates, I thought I would post it here, too. These are three different versions of medieval handgunners I have made. There is a tendancy to think of (...) (21 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Posting-times?

I don't post as often as I used to, but for at least the last several weeks I've noticed that the time between clicking the "POST" button and seeing the "Your message was successfully posted" screen has greatly increased. Sometimes it takes close to (...) (18 years ago, 21-Aug-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: cleaning lego bricks

(...) Sure, I'll give you some info... I've actually got not just one, but *two* pieces of info for you: 1. Your post is terrifically off topic for *every* *single* *group* you posted it to(a), except, maybe (and this is a stretch) (...) (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: (First post) The Knightbots

(...) Love the predigital bots. I can see them as Iron Golems in a medieval Brickwars. I perfer the grey and black ones over blue and white but thats personal preference, But all of these would definantly inspire fear in ranks of puny Humans. (Now (...) (20 years ago, 13-Aug-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: Soccer sets, thumbs up

(...) Maybe it's the shifts, the loc.au posters post in, at night I can see, but not post, I need to remember to reply the next day. (...) Will your team have an away 'strip' (I believe the Matildas have one). (...) Maybe they will bring out a (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

post
(score: 1.023)

  Re: SELL : 18" Tall Jumbo Display Lego Figures. 6 different types.

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, James Trobaugh writes: ... (...) ... He did post a link to a picture in the original post here: (URL) picture is a little surprising, though. Minifigs 1, 2, 3, and 4 don't look quite right, at least as far as the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post
(score: 1.023)

More:  Next Page >>