  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 141 – 160 of about 37000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Play tones with legOS !

Because dsound_play currently doesn't work for me, and because i wanted to make some noise under legOS with little memory and CPU footprint, i wrote a little function that plays arbitrary tones without using interrupts. I allows to play any (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

frequency
(score: 1.984)

  setting the best PWM frequency for DC motor

hello everyone, I found some information on "How do I set best PWM parameters for DC motors?" from the "Robotics Information" homepage, (URL) inside it described that in order to make current to flow steadily in between pulses, you need to satisfy (...) (26 years ago, 23-May-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

frequency
(score: 1.984)

  Re: Weird RCX electrical ideas

<snip> (...) Well Jordan I know a little about DC motor theory. In essence a DC Motor and a DC Generator are the same thing. The amount of ripple (i.e. the frequency of the pulses although frequency is a bad term to use) is dependent on 2 things: (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.984)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)

(...) well, I know it's Jan 2nd, but I didn't get a chance to generate it yesterday... So here it is: 7815 total posts. 574 unique names. SORTED BY FREQUENCY Todd Lehman: 1092 Mladen Pejic: 323 Eric Sophie: 303 Mark Sandlin: 232 Larry Pieniazek: 225 (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

frequency
(score: 1.984)

  Running stepper loop at specified (varying) frequency?

I am hoping to control some stepper motors with the Handy Board; I will be wanting to control position vs time. Therefore I will be wanting to send out the step control waveforms at varying times (to modulate velocity). Can this be done from (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

frequency
(score: 1.984)

  Re: Running stepper loop at specified (varying) frequency?

Greg: You can run assembly from within Interactive C, so if IC isn't fast enough for you, you can build in something that is. However, IC will execute pretty quickly in terms of how fast steppers run, so it could be that IC will work for you as-is? (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

frequency
(score: 1.984)

  Re: Frequency of LEGO sales?

(...) I've been desperate for a sale since x-mas... this has been the first i've seen in 3 or so months on any larger scale. I'm a bit choosey, i know that i'm going to buy it anyway, so i might as well wait until i can get it at half price. I don't (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

frequency
(score: 1.984)

  Re: Cheshire LEGOFest pictures

On Tue, 6 Mar 2001 12:40:40 GMT, Jennifer Clark <jen@vulture.dmem.strath.ac.uk> wrote: What frequency is he using? Matthias Jetleb VA3-MWJ (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.984)

  Re: Parts Tracker update frequency

(...) I prefer a regular update, on a month base or so. This has some advantages, as some parts will be faster released than on a volume base, and the files to download will be also less large than on a volume base. Anyhow, every method has his pro (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

frequency
(score: 1.984)

  Re: IR Tower

(...) The IR frequency can be changed with custom firmware, but I don't know if it can be made high enough. (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.984)

  Re: UCS Tie-Fighter mini review.

"Paul Baulch" <paul@vic.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message news:FyInoL.5oD@lugnet.com... (...) frequency, (...) conflict (...) This seems strange. On the catalogue ad, the vehicle was surrounded by several double-height 2*4's, each with a different (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

frequency
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Speed of IR comms?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Baker" <sjbaker1@airmail.net> Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 6:53 PM Subject: Re: Speed of IR comms? (...) LEGO and CIR (Consumer Infra-Red) send signals on a modulated carrier frequency (36KHz, 38KHz, or (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.983)

  RE: Laser Module for Mindstorms is Here!

I don't know what the frequency response for a cat eye looks like but most of these laser pointers will fry a human eye if directed into it without us realizing it. The main problem is that the frequency of the pointer is on the fringe of what we (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.983)

  Re: The meaning of "Complete"

(...) Same frequency as you experience on eBay (which is why I'ver pretty much stopped buying sets there) well under 5% (instead of 30%) for trades/auctions run here. never yet happened to me on BrickBay. Hmm.... maybe you should stop buying on eBay (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.theory)

frequency
(score: 1.983)

  Re: NXT Sound Sensor

(...) Which it does pretty well, maxing out around 100 dB. (...) Not as much (yet!) as I'd like. The sound sensor has two modes familier to folks who work with dB noise levels. One is a "flat" frequency response curve, and one is a frequency (...) (18 years ago, 5-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.983)

  Re: IR Collision avoidance

(...) The Sharp IR modules are not being used to detect distance, they are being used simply as non-contact bumpers. This allows one to inexpensively put an arbitrarily long 'whisker' on your robot. The advantage to these things are that they are (...) (28 years ago, 3-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

frequency
(score: 1.983)

  Legos and Line Plots

Howdy, ...my mother-in-law teaches middle school math, and I have been taking her lessons and rewriting them so that they use LEGOs. The following is an example...enjoy! Richard rwright@pcsedu.com www.edventures.com Title: Making LEGO Line Plots (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.edu)

frequency
(score: 1.983)

  Re: expansion board

(...) I can vouch for this technique, this is basically what I do in my PIC program (except the randomness which is a nice touch BTW) and get rock solid detections. When the frequency is spot on to the center frequency (38Khz for the 1ISU60's) and (...) (28 years ago, 15-Feb-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

frequency
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Sensor questions

(...) SNIP (...) Newark electronics used to sell a humidity sensor based on this principle for about $ 12. It should still be available. I believe it was made by Phillips. Basically the variations in capacitor value is used to vary the frequency of (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

frequency
(score: 1.983)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)

(...) Yee-haw! I'm the 75th loudest person on LUGNET! Yippee! (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

frequency
(score: 1.983)

More:  Next Page >>