  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 1141 – 1160 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: TANKS, TRAINS and General Feedback

(...) You're obviously not very familiar with how the internet works, so let me help you out a bit. People post, and other people respond. When people post in a rude and obnoxious fashion, like you regularly do, people will tend to respond in kind. (...) (16 years ago, 2-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

post
(score: 0.451)

  Re: Test nuovo forum di ItLUG

(...) dunque ^numeroset è una bischerata lo metto subito... Riguardo al rispondere ai post tramite mail è decisamente più complesso ma non impossibile. Insomma devi pazientare... ;) (16 years ago, 11-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

post
(score: 0.451)

  Re: Nomine/auto-candidature LEGO ambassador

vabbè se poi devo dire le stesse cose in 2 post.... mah...sarà il lavora x Ballabbio che logora... ciao GAetano "Aetan" <aetan76@tiscali.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:K0nwuq.BJx@lugnet.com... (...) (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

post
(score: 0.451)

  Re: Fire Skull - an armored dragon

In lugnet.build.mecha, Bruce S. Chamberlain wrote: Hello Bruce, (...) Thank you for the praise. In fact those armor elements were what catched my eye at first too. (...) Sandro immediately followed your suggestion and was really happy about the (...) (16 years ago, 13-May-08, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

post
(score: 0.451)

  Re: The LEGO Ambassador Nomination thread

(...) Thanks, Tim, but I respectfully decline the nomination. Since it is past the deadline, it seems that we have only 2 interested nominees here on behalf of the English-speaking side of LUGNET: 1. Edward "Teddy" Welsh 2. Tim "Gambort" Gould If (...) (16 years ago, 14-May-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

post
(score: 0.451)

  LDraw LEGO Ambassadors: Call for nominations

In reference to this post (URL) the LDraw.org Steering Committee hereby calls for the community to nominate/self- nominate individuals as candidates for the LDraw LEGO Ambassador. Please read the official announcement at (URL) post (...) (16 years ago, 6-May-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

post
(score: 0.451)

  LDraw LEGO Ambassadors?

See this post here: (URL) say that the LDraw community qualifies as an AFOL community group, and as such can submit up to three people for consideration. Of course, that doesn't mean one of them would actually be chosen, since LDraw doesn't have any (...) (16 years ago, 1-May-08, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.451)

  Re: One for all (maybe)

Hi, More than 5 years now since I've discovered the AFOL community. But I'm still incredibly amazed by its generosity and ability to make people collaborate. This post by Mike could look ordinary. But what a huge job from James Jessiman to this (...) (16 years ago, 10-May-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

post
(score: 0.451)

  The Brick Testament - The Temple of Yahweh

WARNING: This post contains links to MOCs illustrating subject matter that may be considered inappropriate for children. (URL) The Brick Testament> website has been updated today with four new illustrated Bible stories covering the two most famous (...) (16 years ago, 6-May-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient, FTX) !

post
(score: 0.451)

  Re: Test nuovo forum di ItLUG

Quanto alle "elezioni" del prossimo ambassador, si potrebbe anche far notare alla LEGO che la terna di nomi serve solo nei paesi in cui ci sono vari aspiranti che litigano tra loro... non come qui, dove la rielezione di Marco solleverebbe solo (...) (16 years ago, 11-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

post
(score: 0.451)

  Another try

Hi just thought I would try and post some pics of the layouts that where produced for Queensland Museum at North Ipswich. I produced the tables and track layout with the power source inside, the museum staff did the stand and the Perspex covering (...) (16 years ago, 4-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

post
(score: 0.451)

  Re: Test nuovo forum di ItLUG

ciao Elogio senza dubbio il lavoro svolto e l'impegno di tutti voi "in prima linea" sul nuovo forum, ma o più volte provato a leggere le discussioni e a curiosare qua e la... Personalmente lo trovo dispersivo e il fatto di dover caricare sempre una (...) (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

post
(score: 0.451)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Benjamin Medinets writes: <huge snip> (...) as it was pointed out by others, that was last years list (from 2000). But please try to trim the quotes - there was no need to quote 2056 lines just to add 2 lines, right? :) Dan (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

frequency
(score: 0.451)

  Re: Australian Ambassadors - nominations/voting

(...) Although I didn't quite make it clear in the first post (I kind of felt it was obvious) this is for the Australian community so only Australian community members should make nominations as they are the ones affected. Thanks! Tim (16 years ago, 6-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

post
(score: 0.451)

  Train Pictures at Ipswich Museum

Hi just thought I would try and post some pics of the layouts that where produced for Queensland Museum at North Ipswich. I produced the tables and track layout with the power source inside, the museum staff did the stand and the Perspex covering (...) (16 years ago, 4-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

post
(score: 0.451)

  Re: Nomine/auto-candidature LEGO ambassador

In lugnet.org.it.itlug, Willy Tschager wrote: Io, Willy Tschager, nomino l'attuale LEGO Ambassador, Marco Chiappa. Ciao, w. PS. Interpreto questo post di Luca: (URL) come nomina. Era solo per farlo ufficiale. (16 years ago, 6-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

post
(score: 0.451)

  May 31st, 2008 SMART Meeting

Our next SMART meeting will be May 31st, 2008. Note, this is two weeks later than I indicated during the last meeting -- I knew we wouldn't meet Memorial Day weekend, but didn't think that there was actually a Saturday this month *after* Memorial (...) (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

post
(score: 0.451)

  Re: Photo's of Lego at The Museum Ipswich - WITH working links

(...) Thanks Bob but I actually thought my last post they where working I will have to rvisit it. Cheers Peter (16 years ago, 5-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

post
(score: 0.451)

  Photo's of Lego at The Museum Ipswich

Hi just thought I would try and post some pics of the layouts that where produced for Queensland Museum at North Ipswich. I produced the tables and track layout with the power source inside, the museum staff did the stand and the Perspex covering (...) (16 years ago, 4-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

post
(score: 0.451)

  Test nuovo forum di ItLUG

L'immane lavoro di costruzione del nuovo forum di ItLUG, realizzato da Davide "Testaciatta" Quattrocchi, è giunto al termine. L'aspetto estetico ed i dettagli possono ancora essere migliorati, ma il motore che muove tutto è pronto. Questo è (...) (16 years ago, 9-May-08, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

post
(score: 0.451)

More:  Next Page >>