  Search Results: pieniazek
 Results 2621 – 2640 of about 16000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Bulk Bricks online survey - results...

"Larry Pieniazek" schreef in bericht news:HyAy64.Lps@lugnet.com... (...) then (...) Please do not forget, Europeans pay completely different amounts of money for their tubs. In the US they practically give those tubs away, over here they don't :-( (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.lego)

pieniazek
(score: 0.308)

  Re: We're here to go

(...) I'm not sure you need to develop a new launch vehicle per se, remember the assumption that the person heading this had just won the X prize.... but certainly some of the 12B cost figure is for launching things... Now the X prize vehicle (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

pieniazek
(score: 0.308)

  Re: A disturbing development

(...) BPS, I was with you till that last bit. Now I suffer from TMI. Thanks a lot. (21 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.gaming.brikwars)

pieniazek
(score: 0.308)

  Re: We're here to go

(...) We don't yet have fusion reactors, much less ones that use He3, so He3 doesn't yet help us much. Yet. I'd rather stick to tech thats closer to proven (though I acknowledge bootstrappable manufacturing facilities aren't yet in commmon use I see (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

pieniazek
(score: 0.308)

  Re: Pay Pal

(...) Reading this over I get the sense that you might think that people that don't take PayPal are somehow bad people or behind the times or haven't done their homework. I think that may be selling them short. I think a lot of them HAVE done their (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

pieniazek
(score: 0.308)

  Re: Attention Catalog collectors

(...) That's how nice of a guy Ondrew is, he just forwarded your post on to the right place (market.auction) without reminding you that you shouldn't have posted auction stuff in market.buy.sell.trade in the first place. I notice that you have (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.auction)

pieniazek
(score: 0.308)

  Re: We're here to go

(...) Well, there's expensive and there's *VERY expensive*, in terms of dollars per unit of work on task. Asserting that NASA falls into the latter camp (as I do) is debate fodder, so if you want to stay out of .debate, as you seem to, we won't get (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

pieniazek
(score: 0.308)

  Re: Butcher's Shop

(...) before, and your solution is elegant! Thanks for sharing this with us... spotlighted. (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

pieniazek
(score: 0.308)

  Re: Commemorative BrickFest PDX 2004 OCC Model

(...) Good point. Unfortunately your 66 piece model will not be QUITE as nice as this one: (URL) Jeremy's model> but it's a beaut. Here's the (URL) info page> and here's a specific (URL) image link> Larry Pieniazek Expo Coordinator, Trains Session (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

pieniazek
(score: 0.308)

  Re: Surely we cannot be outdone?

Why not try to duplicate the _intent_ and large-grain structure, rather than the form? Is there some wheel gear that could operate a 10 count, and trigger a pneumatic operation for carry? That way carry is not dependent on friction over number of (...) (20 years ago, 30-May-04, to lugnet.robotics)

pieniazek
(score: 0.308)

  Re: Attention guys...

(...) Put your "pants" back on and relax, man... it's not that no one reads your posts, it's that it's difficult to type responses while laughing that hard. Hope that helps. (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

pieniazek
(score: 0.308)

  Re: Change to existing policy on embedding POV-Ray code in Official Files

(...) What's entailed? Do you want participants who can test but not do much else? (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

pieniazek
(score: 0.308)

  Re: 12v Transformer

(...) I had good luck with a stepup transformer I bought at Radio Shack. You need to get a real transformer in my view, not one of those things that can run shavers... When you buy a 220V speed regulator, you will find some amperage or wattage (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

pieniazek
(score: 0.308)

  Re: Change to existing policy on embedding POV-Ray code in Official Files

(...) OK, but whether or not the P-R SDL code was out of whack would not affect the usability of parts as parts within LDraw format programs themselves, right? (0)Only affect the accuracy or completeness or error state of transformation (by tools (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

pieniazek
(score: 0.308)

  Re: Change to existing policy on embedding POV-Ray code in Official Files

(...) Could you give a bit more info on the compatability issues (or a pointer to where they're discussed)? (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

pieniazek
(score: 0.308)

  Re: LEGO, Mars, Caltech

(...) Hmm.. wonder why the CalTech connection didn't come out before? It was only mentioned that LEGO had a NASA tie in back when we first heard about these products, nothing about CalTech, IIRC. I have a copy of the big rover set but haven't had (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

pieniazek
(score: 0.308)

  Re: Signing off...till March

(...) I knew you were going away for a bit, but 2 months??? You better take some LEGO with you, man! (I'm assuming you'll have access to some tools so you can do that nefarious modding thing you do) Or maybe arrange for care packages? Presumably (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

pieniazek
(score: 0.308)

  Re: New colors are defined as what in LDraw????

(...) Nope. But partnames don't show up in rendered files. Colors do. (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad)

pieniazek
(score: 0.308)

  Re: Vintage lightbrick 2 x 4

(...) If you really want to impress the nitpickers you have to model the Tungsten (Tungsten is what we call wolfram here) filament AND get it to emit light when the model is POVed... :-) This part brings back fond memories, it was my first electric (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad)

pieniazek
(score: 0.307)

  Re: X-Pods on sale in the UK

(...) One can hope. As someone on brickish.org said, these are an excellent way to do portable bot builds too... I think this may be one of the more clever things they've done lately. I like the different ways the case pieces interoperate.... you (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.basic, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

pieniazek
(score: 0.307)

More:  Next Page >>