  Search Results: pick a brick
 Results 41 – 60 of about 30000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Continued: clearance sale, gears, sets, glued set etc.

Hi all A local lego dealer is selling out of glued models and stuff Some can be seen here, as well as their condition. (URL) there are lots of Scala and racers and western There are many sets, and many of them I do not know. They might not be (...) (15 years ago, 7-Mar-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

pick, brick
(score: 1.427)

  Re: Glued sets, silver champion and other dealer stuff for sale.

Hi all A local lego dealer is selling out of glued models and stuff. This post is updated! Some can be seen here, as well as their condition. (URL) there are lots of Scala and racers and western There are many sets, and many of them I do not know. (...) (15 years ago, 6-Mar-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

pick, brick
(score: 1.427)

  Glued sets, silver champion and other dealer stuff for sale.

Hi all A local lego dealer is selling out of glued models and stuff Some can be seen here, as well as their condition. (URL) there are lots of Scala and racers and western There are many sets, and many of them I do not know. They might not be (...) (15 years ago, 5-Mar-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

pick, brick
(score: 1.427)

  Re: January 31st, 2009 SMART meeting

Unfortunately, there has not been a large response with people committing to participate in the BrickHeap Wars competition for next Saturday's SMART meeting. So instead, we'll do a simpler variation of the competition idea as a mini-challenge. The (...) (15 years ago, 24-Jan-09, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

pick, brick
(score: 1.415)

  Re: Going to be at Disney World FLA

(...) Yep, there's a LEGO store here! Make sure you check out the Window-into-the-Community by the Pick-a-Brick wall (via Todd Thuma). There's a lot of items that are 30% off. Agents: #8636 Deep Sea Quest #8637 Volcano Base Castle: #5618 Troll (...) (15 years ago, 28-Dec-08, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

pick, brick
(score: 1.413)

  Re: Buy/Sell/Trade forum in use?

(...) Bricklink will be your best bet. Have you tried posting your request to the forums over there? But I'll warn you, you might have to post several times over on Bricklink, your post can become buried quickly under a flurry of other post... And (...) (16 years ago, 26-Nov-08, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.theory)

pick, brick
(score: 1.401)

  Oil Tanker

a fantastic find at the local pick-a-brick energized me to create this oil tanker car: (URL) (16 years ago, 3-Nov-08, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

pick, brick
(score: 1.401)

  Re: Slope Brick 1x1

(...) LEGO name on Factory Pick-a-Brick is "Roof Tile 1 X 1 X 2/3" Philo (16 years ago, 1-Oct-08, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

pick, brick
(score: 1.395)

  Brickworld Pick-a-Brick quality

/pokes head into .events, looks around... A couple weeks ago I sorted out the cardboard box of Pick-a-Brick I purchased from the Northfield Lego store at the special Brickworld event on Friday night. As I was sorting, I found a half-dozen 1x1 (...) (16 years ago, 15-Aug-08, to lugnet.events)

pick, brick
(score: 1.390)

  Re: How can I align something to this angle?

"Brian Davis" <brdavis@iusb.edu> wrote in message news:K8H6pK.oGs@lugnet.com... (...) LEGO Factory palette currently available through LDD. I build a lot of virtual stuff in that program because it's the most user-friendly program I've found for (...) (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.technic)

pick, brick
(score: 1.386)

  Re: Improving the adult image of LEGO

(...) Well, if you include a margin for profit (which does seem fair), this *does* exist - it's called Pick-a-Brick, and you can do it on-line via S@H. Yes, I *know* it doesn't have all the elements, or all the colors... but it has loads more than (...) (16 years ago, 17-Sep-08, to lugnet.general)

pick, brick
(score: 1.385)

  Re: September 27th SMART meeting at Redmond Library

(...) BrickCon has probably a dozen or more LEGO themes represented. Each theme is on a set of tables. SMART is hosting the MINDSTORMS robotic display. We'll be at the back of the room, near the curtains. The public hours for BrickCon are from 11 to (...) (16 years ago, 2-Oct-08, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

pick, brick
(score: 1.383)

  Re: Brickworld Pick-a-Brick quality

(...) Please excuse my ignorance, but what is a "false brick"? ROSCO (16 years ago, 16-Aug-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld)

pick, brick
(score: 1.383)

  Re: Improving the adult image of LEGO

(...) I think that's not quite the point that was being made. The point is that selling individual bricks to individual consumers is *grossly* more expensive for the company, not that it's cheaper, and hence would need to sell sets to keep their (...) (16 years ago, 17-Sep-08, to lugnet.general)

pick, brick
(score: 1.382)

  Re: Brickworld Pick-a-Brick quality

(...) Sorry. I should've explained what I meant by that. I really hate the new shade of Brown, so instead of calling "new" Brown or "Reddish" Brown, I call it "False" Brown. "False" is meant only to modify the color brown, not the bricks (...) (16 years ago, 17-Aug-08, to lugnet.color)

pick, brick
(score: 1.382)

  Re: Improving the adult image of LEGO

(...) I didn’t say that they should stop selling the normal sets. I just asked for an additional service above and beyond that... But of course you have a point regarding the need for profit. Perhaps such an offer should be available only to certain (...) (16 years ago, 17-Sep-08, to lugnet.general)

pick, brick
(score: 1.382)

  Re: Brickworld Pick-a-Brick quality

(...) I didn't get any funky colors in my P.A.B. from Brickworld; but I didn't get any 1X1 plates at all. However, I did notice some non-color quality issues with 1X1 False Brown bricks. I got some of the 1X1's in the Northbrook P.A.B. on Friday, (...) (16 years ago, 16-Aug-08, to lugnet.events.brickworld)

pick, brick
(score: 1.381)

  Re: Improving the adult image of LEGO

(...) I think it's all in your attitude. And by "you" I don't just mean you, Scott, but AFOLs in general. If you talk about it with confidence and pride, people tend to respect that. If you talk about it with any timidity or shame in your voice, (...) (16 years ago, 16-Sep-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

pick, brick
(score: 1.379)

  LLCA - Current Pick a Brick selection?

Hi, Wondering if anyone has been to LLCA recently and has info on what's in Pick a Brick? Thanks, Mike spragum at yahoo (16 years ago, 3-Jul-08, to lugnet.legoland.california)

pick, brick
(score: 1.375)

  Re: PnP, an NXT-based "industrial" robot

Nice work again Brian, It is a nice action, is it accelerating? or fixed speed?, reminds me of a bird.. perhaps Peck'n'Place... :) I noticed you have a calibration with a limit switch under the 'place' rack, are your Pick racks also calibrated or (...) (16 years ago, 31-Aug-08, to lugnet.robotics)

pick, brick
(score: 1.375)

More:  Next Page >>