  Search Results: outrider
 Results 41 – 60 of 95.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Outrider

Thanks!! ---...--- (...) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 0.172)

  Re: Outrider

-- (Gary E. Blessing)-- mugin@mosquitonet.com ---...--- (...) Thanks!! (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 0.172)

  Re: What UCS sets would like to see!

(...) I wouldn't count on anything from the Expanded Universe. I know the Outrider was added to ANH:SE but I still wouldn't count on it. Personally I would like a Star Destroyer and a Calamari Cruiser. They could be done to scale of each other. Mmmm (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 0.172)

  FW: Outrider

---...--- (...) Whats the Otana? -- (Gary E. Blessing)-- mugin@mosquitonet.com (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 0.172)

  Re: What UCS sets would like to see!

Ok, I'll bite... I think this has been done before, but what the heck? Top 3 UCS: 1) Imperial Shuttle (of course!) 2) Queen's Royal Ship (from Episode 1... CHROME!) 3) Outrider -Bryan (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 0.172)

  Re: What UCS sets would like to see!

(...) There was a pic around awhile back of Sandcrawler in an offical LEGO magizine. Does anybody what that was. A pre-production model, MOC, ??? Also, if they do a USC Slave 1, maybe we will get a Han in Carboite maxi-fig? I would bet on seeing an (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 0.172)

  Outrider

Awhile back there was a discussion about using the parts from the Lego Falcon to build Dash Rendar's ship... now that the set is available, has anyone done this? I'd be interested in seeing it. Perhaps it would breathe some interest into aquiring (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 0.172)

  Re: YT-1300 Variant

(...) I think we should have some sort of a vote on this because I was thinking the exact same thing. I planned on building my first lego bought MF and placing it next to my home built lego MF. Then I would laugh hysterically for 1/2 an hour, throw (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 0.168)

  Re: YT-1300 Variant

Gary, (...) Indeed. I wads thinking in those same lines. I think the Falcon would be a better Outrider than a true Falcon. Scott S. -- Scott E. Sanburn Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> (URL) Page -> (URL) Soon: The Sanburn Systems (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 0.168)

  Re: YT-1300 Variant

Hello all, when the falcon comes out i'm buying 2,one to build as the falcon and one to build the outrider(dash rendar's ship) ---...--- (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 0.168)

  Re: What's your LEGO Specialty?

(...) Fabuland (...) Larry made a good point, and I finally read it. The above answers my favorite THEMES, my specialty is creating minifig-scale Star Wars vehicles that have not been done yet. I made a killer Outrider; too bad I broke it down and (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

outrider
(score: 0.166)

  Re: fan support

Gary Istok <gistok@umich.edu> wrote: <chop> (...) ...I long ago mentioned Games Workshop's 'Outrider Program' as a model that should be copied by LEGO. GW actively encourages and helps out local groups and individuals to go out and champion their (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

outrider
(score: 0.164)

  Star Wars LEGO Design Contest II

After Pat´s successful Star Wars contest, I would like to announce a follow-up contest. To make the contest an interesting sequel to Pat´s design contest, I have decided to create some new categories while dropping some old: Best never build before (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 0.164)

  Re: CHEWIE & C-3PO REVEALED!!!

(...) Has anyone noticed but the underside of the Millenium Falcon isn't just one flat plate? Its is actually some sort of a reversal of the top plates. Possibly a new piece? If not the reversal plate I think it might be the 8x8 angled piece like in (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 0.162)

  Re: MF --> Outrider!

What, exactly, is an Outrider? It isn't the ship from the Shadows of the Empire story and game is it? -Kermunklin (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-97, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 0.156)

  Re: the Outrider

(...) of (...) oversees personally. Travis (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 0.156)

  the Outrider

Does anyone have any picture of the outrider. I really want to build a model of one and I have only a few limited resources on the subject. Any fan created pictures would help, thanks. Mike (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 0.156)

  Re: the Outrider

(...) All Star Wars Books are considered canon, including comics. They must be consistent with the established universe and their plot becomes real in that universe. In the event of a contradiction order of precedence is: Movies, Novelisations of (...) (25 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 0.156)

  Re: the Outrider

Michael Perri <zerog270@aol.com> wrote in message news:FLMt6t.2qs@lugnet.com... (...) After reading "Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire" by Steve Perry I created a ray traced image of what I thought the Outrider looks like. This was before the toy (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 0.155)

  Re: 600 dpi scans of 2000 Catalog Insets

(...) I've voiced my negative opinions of the Lego MF here before, but lately (until today) I'd been having a change of heart. I'd made a real effort to like the "Falcon." It didn't even really have to be the Falcon - I'm sure the Correlians (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

outrider
(score: 0.155)

More:  Next Page >>