  Search Results: marc nelson
 Results 1341 – 1360 of about 3500.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  MLCAD Tutorial in french

I have translated the MLCad tutorial in french. It should be available soon on the page of tutorials here (URL) the meantime, it is available on my site here : (URL) à tous. Pour tous les amateurs de construction virtuelle Lego, j'ai traduit le (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

marc
(score: 1.269)

  For SALE! Royal Knight Torso's and shields

Hello, I have the following for sale. Please E-mail with your offers (no trades). Only serious offers please. The items are New and I thought I would give the group a chance to buy before going to Ebay (I hate that place!). Please give Good offers I (...) (25 years ago, 9-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

nelson
(score: 1.269)

  Re: is any one working on these parts?

(...) I plan to modelise the Roboriders gear box. Marc Klein A Mindstorms fan. (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad)

marc
(score: 1.269)

  Suggestion for fast access to settings

Hi Michael I have a suggestion for fast access to grid settings: A double click on the icon should directly open the grid setting dialog. The same could be done for the general settings by clicking on mode icons (view mode, place mode, ...) Marc (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

marc
(score: 1.269)

  Royal Knight Torso's on Ebay!! All New

178947280: Lego Castle 24 White Royal Knight Torso's Bidding starts at: $2.00 Auction ends on: Oct-20-99, 01:05:43 PDT (URL) Lego Castle 24 Red knight Plate Torso's Bidding starts at: $2.00 Auction ends on: Oct-20-99, 01:23:17 PDT (URL) Lego Castle (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

nelson
(score: 1.269)

  Re: Solenoid Pnuematic Valve

(...) Was it these valves ? (URL) not, they seem intersting, but I have no information about cost, availibility, efficency with RCX. I just found that in a magazine. Marc Klein A Mindstorms fan. (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

marc
(score: 1.269)

  Robot for sale

I have a General Robotics RB5X I'd like to sale for $1000, it was just refurbished by General Robotics a year ago at a costs of $1200. I know this doesn't have anything to do with Hand Boards but I thought maybe someone from the mailing list would (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

nelson
(score: 1.268)

  Re: 6641.dat Technic Changeover Catch

This part certainly looks very good! I'm a bit unsure about it's orientation, though. Perhaps it could benefit from having the same orientation and origin as "32039 Technic Connector with Axlehole" and "3651 Technic Connector"? The part does have (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

marc
(score: 1.268)

  Re: pneumatic cylinders (part 5108 and 5116)

(...) These parts are in my to-do list. I am currently working on them. Marc Klein A Mindstorms fan. (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad)

marc
(score: 1.268)

  Re: What is the rarest Lego Train set?

Hi, It is not unusual to find some of these older sets, especially partial sets. But to find a working 118 with the whistle, is in my opinion, the hardest and rarest one to find as well as the 139a which was the electronic unit only. I wish to find (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains)

marc
(score: 1.268)

  Lego Set Increases in Value Fast?

Hello AFOLs, I know that some Lego sets have become collectible, and that the prices are going up faster than a rocket, but this set has outdone them all: (URL) must have forgotten the decimal point. Please note that I am NOT advertising nor selling (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

marc
(score: 1.268)

  MLCAD Tutorial in french - Tutoriel MLCAD en français

Bonjour à tous. Le tutoriel pour MLCAD est disponible en français sur la page officielle (URL) The tutorial for MLCAD is available in french on the official page (URL) Klein (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

marc
(score: 1.268)

  Re: 167.dat Technic Liftarm 1x7 decorated (also known as Throwbot leg, or Starwars battle droid arm)

Another impressive part, Marc. It looks like it needs little edgelines added where the "fins" slope down and meet the outer surface. The two fins that protrude into the outer surface have the lines, but the others don't. Great job! Does stl2dat (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

marc
(score: 1.268)

  Technic Pneumatic Pumps and Pistons

I have finished the modeling of the pumps and the pistons Because of the big numbers of parts, I have put them in a zip file here (URL) me if you have any problem or if I should put a mpd file directly here. I also have problems with part naming and (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

marc
(score: 1.267)

  $$$ HOW MUCH? $$$

How much is a lot? How much is too much? How much is a good deal? How much would this MISB 118 will go for? (URL) one time opportunity??? I only wish I found it myself... If you look at: (URL) good ol'sets are pretty in demand! Let's have a contest: (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

marc
(score: 1.267)

  Re: Unnoficial Parts (Tiles with Edge)

(...) Can you repost this file, or put the parts directly in this newgroup ? Thanks. Marc Klein A Mindstorms fan. (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

marc
(score: 1.267)

  Re: Anyone modeling the Battle Droid?

Jonathan Wilson <wilsonj@xoommail.com> wrote in message news:38F49719.9B288B...ail.com... (...) I'll (...) Nah, it's too much of a pain. Too many intersecting cylinders. The R2 body might be a good candidate for Marc with his real CAD program. (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

marc
(score: 1.267)

  New stop motion animation for your enjoyment!

Hi everyone! I've been lurking on Lugnet for a while, and now I finally have a good reason to post something. I just completed my first Lego animation. View it at "(URL) and let me know what you think! If you're a big fan of Jar Jar you might want (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

marc
(score: 1.266)

  Re: Visual NQC 2001

(...) I found that if I use the DOS names instead of Windows name, it works. Example C:\PROGRA~1\RSSOFT~1...~1\NQC.exe instead of C:\Program Files\RSsoftware\Visual NQC 2001\NQC.exe Marc Klein (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

marc
(score: 1.266)

  Re: Special tools used to build/design parts?

On Wed, 20 Dec 2000 21:59:51 GMT, Steve Bliss <steve.bliss@home.com> wrote: And Marc Klein has created an STL2DAT (...) The STL format is used for the stereolithography fast prototyping machines. It choose this format because it can be produced by (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

marc
(score: 1.266)

More:  Next Page >>