 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2002
2001  |  2003
Subject:
Technic Pneumatic Pumps and Pistons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 10:33:03 GMT

I have finished the modeling of the pumps and the pistons
Because of the big numbers of parts, I have put them in a zip file here
http://marc.klein.free.fr/pneumatics.zip

Tell me if you have any problem or if I should put a mpd file directly here.
I also have problems with part naming and numbering.
If anyone has a better idea for the part names, and for the part numbers of the small pump and piston, please let me
known.

Here the files and the part names :
2793 _Technic Pneumatic Piston Large subpart
2793a _Technic Pneumatic Piston Large subpart a
2793b _Technic Pneumatic Piston Large subpart b
2793c01 Technic Pneumatic Piston Large complete assembly
2797 _Technic Pneumatic Pump Large subpart
2797a _Technic Pneumatic Pump Large subpart a
2797b _Technic Pneumatic Pump Large subpart b
2797c01 Technic Pneumatic Pump Large complete assembly
2797s01 _Pneumatic Pump Large spring
mk0003 _Technic Pneumatic Piston Small subpart
mk0003a _Technic Pneumatic Piston Small subpart a
mk0003b _Technic Pneumatic Piston Small subpart b
mk0003c00 Technic Pneumatic Pump Small Cylinder complete assembly
mk0003c01 Technic Pneumatic Pump Small complete assembly
mk0004 _Technic Pneumatic Pump Small subpart
mk0004a _Technic Pneumatic Pump Small subpart
mk0004c00 Technic Pneumatic Piston Small Cylinder complete assembly
mk0004c01 Technic Pneumatic Piston Small complete assembly
mk0004c02 Technic Pneumatic Piston Small complete assembly

Marc Klein
A Mindstorms fan.