  Search Results: lego imagination center lic orlando florida <//2
 Results 941 – 960 of about 160000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Sales at The Store! March 29, 2001

(...) Actually, LEGO's The Imagination Center in the Mall of America is most appropriately "THE Store", all the others are johnny-come-latelys. Steve (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

imagination, center
(score: 1.357)

  Jason Poland wins Model Builder Search

We have a winner: (URL) TEXAS MAN OUTBUILDS 22 HOPEFULS TO BECOME NEW MODEL BUILDER AT LEGOLAND® CALIFORNIA> CARLSBAD, Calif. (May 23, 2006) - Hopeful contenders came from as far away as Virginia to compete in a battle of creativity and strategy, (...) (18 years ago, 24-May-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX) !

lego, imagination
(score: 1.357)

  Re: Questions about doing a museum show

Gail Meagher wrote: [...] (...) [...] (...) [...] Gail, From a person working at the SEE Science Center in Manchester NH where a LEGO railroad is running through a 19th century mill city. Motors will last "1-3 weeks. That is at 5 hours a day 7 days (...) (18 years ago, 18-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains.org)

lego, center
(score: 1.356)

  Re: Pick-A-Brick

(...) If they get one of these at the Orlando LIC, I'm gonna be in biiiiiiigggg trouble ;) Ray (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.general)

lic, orlando
(score: 1.355)

  Blue Quad

(URL) New Robot called the Blue Quad is now on Brickshelf.com> (URL) Sophie 2006>> Vision Command Sensor Camera mounted in the head. (2 URLs) for 1600x1200 view>> Red/Green polarity sensitive LED lights in the eyes (Courtesy HiTechnic). Light sensor (...) (18 years ago, 19-Jul-06, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

lego, center
(score: 1.355)

  Re: The Brick Testament - The Teachings of Jesus

(...) Good call. I hadn't realized that you can pull the steering wheel off of its base. But be careful if you try this. One out of the three wheels I pulled off broke a piece of the base off with it. The computer screen tile is then just (...) (18 years ago, 17-Jul-06, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.355)

  Almost 300! And another Mindstorms Challenge! And more!

(URL) Almost 300 Registrants! With about 2 weeks left on registration deadline, we are very close to 300 guests - so if you haven't paid your registration fee, now's the time to do it to guarantee your place at BrickFest! You know the website, so (...) (18 years ago, 18-Jul-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

lego, center
(score: 1.355)

  NMRA after action report

Wow was the Lego Layout huge! I have been wanting to do one of these big shows for years and Augie made it possible. Thursday we spent the day setting up. The convention center aloud you to drive in with your trailer to setup your tables and layout. (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jul-06, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

lego, center
(score: 1.355)

  NMRA after action report

Wow was the Lego Layout huge! I have been wanting to do one of these big shows for years and Augie made it possible. Thursday we spent the day setting up. The convention center aloud you to drive in with your trailer to setup your tables and layout. (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jul-06, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

lego, center
(score: 1.355)

  Re: Do You Sort on Vacation?

I usually have to sort Lego that I've bought while in Orlando just so I can fit it in the car ;-) Though since Bley, the amount of Lego compared to other things bought on vacation pales to the past. Gone are the days of heading home with 50 tubs (...) (18 years ago, 18-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.storage)

lego, orlando
(score: 1.354)

  Re: BASIC for the NXT was Re: R21 - Robot Status

I think that $25,000 should inspire someone to write a basic compiler that spits out NXT Byte code. You could even get by if the compiler was written based using a non-enterprise version of basic. Lamar A retired system programmer/analyst "Chris (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, center
(score: 1.354)

  BASIC for the NXT was Re: R21 - Robot Status

Rob Antonishen wrote: > > P.S. Anyone coming with an NXT "demonstration" t-o-w bot, since they > are not allowed to compete? > I ~would~ BUT......I !HATE! the GUI programing software. (Yes I know it was designed for kids, and I understand that I am (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jul-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics)

lego, center
(score: 1.353)

  Re: Ideas+ Dreams about 9v and IR...

(...) Patience young grass hopper I have tons of cool modifications planned for the new IR train products. I am simply waiting for parts to show up on bricklink so I don’t have to buy complete sets to modify the receiver. Here’s the plans -Install (...) (18 years ago, 11-Jul-06, to lugnet.trains)

lego, center
(score: 1.353)

  The End of Lego (was: Massive Layoffs At Lego (in Enfield, CT))

(...) Read the news today, oh boy (sorry for such an obvious quote, I could'nt resist). Why is anyone suprised by this? Lego has stated for the last 2 years that this was going to happen. Here's the thing: I dont think this is the worse news you are (...) (18 years ago, 21-Jun-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general) !

lego, center
(score: 1.352)

  Re: Pictures of SMART's robot display at Crossroads

(...) Thanks for writing this up and posting the pictures, and the video! Really wonderful stuff. I love how many different ideas people can implement - the screws are nice, but I think my personal favorites (after a *quick* browse - so much there!) (...) (18 years ago, 26-Apr-06, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

lego, orlando
(score: 1.351)

  Re: 4 new Space Police MOCs

Hey Florian, Hadn't seen your page before, but man, if Lego ever put out the Investigation Center, I'd probably buy 4 (even if they cost $200 a pop!). Very nice work! Dave S. (18 years ago, 27-Jun-06, to lugnet.space)

lego, center
(score: 1.351)

  Newswatch: Fifth Legoland Park in Kansas City area in 2009

Exciting news for residents of the midwest United States! I read this in the 4/28/2006 Kansas City Star. "Joco" is the local shorthand for Johnson County KS: a very well-to-do, family oriented suburb on the western side of Kansas City,MO with (...) (18 years ago, 28-Apr-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.ks, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.mediawatch) !!

lego, florida
(score: 1.351)

  Re: LEGO outlet store, how does it work ?

Ralph Döring wrote in message ... (...) ? (...) where (...) I'll try and answer your questions based on a conversation I had on the phone with Buffie the manager (who has also posted here on LUGNET so she is probably the person to really answer (...) (25 years ago, 25-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, imagination, florida
(score: 1.351)

  Re: The End of Lego (was: Massive Layoffs At Lego (in Enfield, CT))

(...) that will work until the chinese start asking for the same sort of pay and benefits we have been having for a while. see for instance apple's 2 months in india. day 0 : apple announces that they open a huge development center in bangalore un a (...) (18 years ago, 21-Jun-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general)

lego, center
(score: 1.351)

  Massive Layoffs At Lego (in Enfield, CT)

(URL) follows: Danish-based toy maker Lego Systems Inc. plans to lay off more than 44 percent of its Enfield work force by early next year, and will close its Enfield packaging operation, subcontracting all warehousing, packaging, and distribution (...) (18 years ago, 20-Jun-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general) !!

lego, center
(score: 1.350)

More:  Next Page >>