  Search Results: lego imagination center lic orlando florida <//2
 Results 501 – 520 of about 160000.
Search took 0.04 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: How many Lego® posters are there?

There are two Star Wars Lego posters that I have, one with Darth Vader and the other with Darth Maul, with their hands outstretched and Lego pieces flying between them. I bought them at the Lego Imagination Center at Disney World, and they may still (...) (25 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)

lego, imagination, center
(score: 1.664)

  LEGO® Brand Retail - Honolulu, HI

Newest LEGO creation opening at Ala Moana By Andrew Gomes Advertiser Staff Writer One of the biggest toy makers in the world — LEGO Group — plans to open a store at Ala Moana Center, (Honolulu, Hawai'i) chock full of the small plastic construction (...) (15 years ago, 9-Jun-09, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.us.hi, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.661)

  LEGO: Castle Adventure Traveling Exhibit

Indianapolis, IN April 6, 2009 Indianapolis Museum Exhibits LEGO: Castle Adventure Hear ye, hear ye, calling builders of all ages... join The Children's Museum of Indianapolis as they debut the opening of LEGO Castle Adventure. The new traveling (...) (15 years ago, 9-Apr-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, FTX)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.661)

  a few Sales and Deals (expiring soon)

LEGO® Exo-Force Striking Venom $25.00 (URL) fixed shipping, Tax in MD, NJ, NY, PA, VA. unfortunately the 20% off on toys sale (Exp 3/31) excludes LEGO and pools :( only 19 available as of 05:39, 03/29/2009 (got enough at 50% off at Mall of America (...) (16 years ago, 29-Mar-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego, lic
(score: 1.658)

  Call for Presentations/Sessions at BrickCon 2009

BrickCon 2009 is looking for any talks, roundtables, and special activities you would like to see at the Con this year. Going to and putting on sessions are one of the things that makes a Lego convention fun. Past talks have included manufacturing (...) (15 years ago, 26-Jun-09, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce) !

lego, center
(score: 1.658)

  LEGO® Brand Drives Growth in Licensing Portfolio

PRNewswire LAS VEGAS, June 2, 2009 Continued Strength of LEGO® Brand Drives Growth in Licensing Portfolio -Premier construction toy brand inspires children of all ages to build creativity into their day with all-new licensed products- Licensing (...) (15 years ago, 2-Jun-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.657)

  Re: Can anyone get these parts to intersect at right angles in LDD?

(...) Gee, thanks :-) (...) free space between the black gear and the 1/2 stud bush. I've nudged things a bit and got this: (URL) wrong anyway - if you center the camera on the axle for the black wheel and zoom in, you'll see that the axle is (...) (15 years ago, 17-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

lego, center
(score: 1.656)

  Re: Interesting blog post on TLC current status

(...) The contents of that 'blog post' is actually an article written by Jon Henley for '(URL) The Guardian>' newspaper of the UK. The Henley's article can be found here: (URL) (or try:(URL) if that doesn't work) The contents of the article make for (...) (16 years ago, 1-Apr-09, to lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.655)

  Re: Looking for dimensions of LEGO bricks.

(...) That much? Wow. I figured the distance between two studs should be closer to 3mm, since a LEGO tile is (in theory) 3.2mm thick, and it will sorta fit between two studs. Or were you refering to the center-to-center distance? Anyways, one thing (...) (15 years ago, 27-May-09, to lugnet.cad)

lego, center
(score: 1.655)

  Re: Anyone going to Orlando PaB soon?

(...) Just went to LIC in Orlando beginning of May & to be honest, I think there was only one 1x2 brick that was a trans-color... either trans-purple or trans-pink or trans-dark-green... can't remember. There were a few 2x2 trans bricks in different (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jun-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lic, orlando
(score: 1.654)

  Capsule Toys

Dear Lego, Please consider making a product line of capsule toys, such as those found in coin–operated dispensers in some retail stores in the USA. I would like to see each capsule toy include one of the new micro-figs (from the buildable board (...) (16 years ago, 29-Mar-09, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.654)

  Mindstorms Centers

I would love to know more about this program and people's experiences with it. It seems like a franchise. I'm surprised there are so few centers in the US on the map. Also, I notice that the URL is under FIRST LEGO League, but there's no direct (...) (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.lego)

lego, center
(score: 1.651)

  LIC Orlando will have Bionicle next week!

I was at Walt Disney World this past week and at the Lego store the somewhat clueless store manager did say that he had just been told a day or two before that they would be receiving a shipment of Turaga (the small ones, he said) next week. He (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

lego, lic, orlando
(score: 1.651)

  Brickworld Castle contest - Fling Things!

As many people have seen from the (URL) website>, we will again be doing the Fling Things contest. We will be using the same standard brick "missile" to fling. The missile is a simple stack of 2X4 bricks in two layers: two 2X4 bricks side-by-side (...) (15 years ago, 31-May-09, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.651)

  Mechahub Civilian Mecha Contest

(URL) Pilots and service crews, gather around! We at Mechahub are pleased to announce an exciting new contest. The theme for this contest is Civilian Mecha. The only real restrictions are that the mecha possess no weaponry (i.e. not for military (...) (16 years ago, 14-Mar-09, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

lego, imagination
(score: 1.648)

  Re: The Lego Outlets as a huge Jumbalaya (sp?) Box

"Matthew Teets" <matthew.teets@sciatl.com> wrote in message news:Fs4uuy.LE5@lugnet.com... (...) with (...) building (...) I (...) were (...) think (...) bring (...) say...$.10 (...) 10 (...) could be (...) With (...) close (...) Direct (...) up a (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, center, lic, orlando
(score: 1.647)

  Re: Thoughts on using yellow for a castle...

In lugnet.castle, Eric Kingsley writes: <snipping all but link for ref> (...) me the shivers... (the kind that makes you wanna hear more :) I'm going to buy a few grey packs myself, but right now I wasted a large portion of my lego money in my visit (...) (25 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle)

lego, imagination, center
(score: 1.646)

  10196 Grand Carousel

Not really my announcement - I can't believe that someone hasn't posted anything here on LUGNET about this yet (!!) ... Cheers, J.P. Manalo (Apologies if this has been posted in the wrong groups...) From: (URL) LEGO announces an impressive carousel (...) (15 years ago, 11-May-09, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !

lego, center
(score: 1.645)

  Pentwink Mk III  [DAT]

Being new to the whole virtual Lego process, I like it. I decided to download a few of other peoples dat files to see how things are done and really liked Bram Lambrecht's Pentwing fighter, after reading the comments on it, I decided I agreed with (...) (15 years ago, 4-May-09, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

lego, center
(score: 1.643)

  ILTCO Layout at the National Train Show, Hartford, CT

Help wanted from LEGO clubs and individual enthusiasts for the ILTCO multi-club LEGO train layout at the National Model Railroad Association (NMRA) National Train Show from 10-12 July in Hartford, CT! For the fifth year, LEGO enthusiasts everywhere (...) (15 years ago, 24-Apr-09, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.events, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.643)

More:  Next Page >>