 Disney / 72
Re: Cinderella's Castle at the Downtown Disney LIC 1997
Newsgroups:
lugnet.disney
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 04:57:31 GMT

In lugnet.disney, Nick Goetz writes:
Well, I cannot say this is very timely but...

hehe.. better late than never eh?

I hope you enjoy the pictures. I also encourage others who have images of
this event to post their links in this thread. (I know Larry P. in
particular was also part of this event.) Thanks.

http://my.voyager.net/~lar/dis_imag.html   Wow, I haven't even LOOKED at
those in a while.

I think JT has some pics too. This is his old link to them, but I'm not sure
it works any more: http://www.thinice.home.avana.net/lego/center.htm