 Disney / 76
Re: Cinderella's Castle at the Downtown Disney LIC 1997
Newsgroups:
lugnet.disney
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 00:44:30 GMT

In lugnet.disney, Tim Courtney writes:
Now, is that Kjeld adjusting the spire in this pic?

It looks like him...

To the best of my knowledge it is Tim. I did have an opportunity to meet
him, not really more than a hand shake, but I haven't washed my hand since.
Here is another pic to help:

-Nick

(Yes, I was just kidding about washing my hand)