 Disney / 74
Re: Cinderella's Castle at the Downtown Disney LIC 1997
Newsgroups:
lugnet.disney
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 05:08:19 GMT

In lugnet.disney, Nick Goetz writes:
Well, I cannot say this is very timely but...

I just uploaded, to Brickshelf, a few pictures that I took in 1997 for the
Grand-Opening for the LIC in Orlando, FL. I was fortunate enough to be
living in the area at the time and spent more than my fair share of time
helping to build a few of the towers. (What fun!) I had a terrific time and
met a lot of the LEGO designers out of Enfield. You can view the folder here:

Wow! I missed this completely during my "Golden Age" of semi annual Disney
visits and working for the Disney Store...what a bummer! Great pictures,
especially of the reference model of Cindy Castle. I'll have to take a good
look at those:)

Thanks for posting the pix!

Joe Meno