  Search Results: lego imagination center lic orlando florida <//2
 Results 441 – 460 of about 160000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The RobRail Yard at LIC Orlando

Brian, Thanks, KK Quah and I plan on having monthly LIC displays over the next few years... Maybe you’ll make it down sometime, you never know. Robin W (...) (21 years ago, 10-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

lic, orlando
(score: 1.759)

  Re: local 1999 sets?

Nicole Dente wrote in message <367BD8A0.6885@heron.mv.com>... (...) Is it just me or is TRU grossly understocked on some '99 sets, such as the Space Port line? I've found a better selection at the local Wal-Mart in Hudson instead of the Framingham (...) (26 years ago, 17-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

lego, imagination, center, orlando
(score: 1.759)

  Re: The RobRail Yard at LIC Orlando

(...) Great job Robin. I'm hoping y'all will having something cool for me to see in the display around Thankgiving when I'll be in Orlando. (so get working on it now :) jt (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

lic, orlando
(score: 1.757)

  job ad spotted

LEGO IMAGINATION Center. Lake Buena Vista. Part-time sales needed. Must be energetic, responsible, and like working with kids. Apply in person Monday- Friday 10am-9pm. 407-828-0065. Work well, Andreas Stabno (URL) (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl)

lego, imagination, center
(score: 1.755)

  Re: US Shop at Home Specials Discontinued

(...) ::snip:: (...) I have a different theory on this. I think that LEGO is merely streamlining its operations and recognizes that these days, orders by phone represent a very small portion of their total sales. I would guess that their call center (...) (14 years ago, 3-Jun-10, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, center
(score: 1.754)

  LDPattern  [DAT]

I just discovered the LDPattern project. (URL) to the ongoing delugnetization, I had no idea it existed until today. Anyway, here are my thoughts. In 1997, I made a DOS program called LDD (=LDraw Draw, to avoid confusion with TLC's Lego Digital (...) (14 years ago, 3-Jun-10, to lugnet.cad.dev)

lego, center
(score: 1.753)

  Happy Holidays

Well, I've spent the last few days being wonderfully ill, so I don't remember how I got here, but we're in Florida now and I wanted to sigh on and wish everyone a happy holiday season. Kinda nice to be wearing shorts to do my last minute shopping. (...) (26 years ago, 24-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

lego, imagination, center, florida
(score: 1.745)

  LEGOCLICK.COM : Find Your Inspiration

ENFIELD, Conn., Jan. 11, 2010 /PRNewswire/ Great Ideas Just CLICK: LEGO Systems Launches Program to Celebrate Moments of Inspiration -LEGO® Photo, the First Official LEGO iPhone Application, Available for Free Download- -Original Short Film and Blog (...) (15 years ago, 12-Jan-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, FTX)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.741)

  Re: LDForge - dev. plans and call for help

--snip-- (...) Out of interest which centroid do you use? I would have thought that the bounding box center was better than the centre of all corner points (since these cluster around areas of high detail) but you've presumably tried different (...) (15 years ago, 31-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.738)

  Lego Bionicle Manas

I am seeing the Bionicle Manas in discount bids as high as 50% off. What is the worth of this kit, as far as the parts are concerned? Thoughts? TIA James C. Jones Technology Consultant/Instructor Timber Creek High School 1001 Avalon Park Blvd. (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, orlando, florida
(score: 1.738)

  Re: New Asian Wonder Taj Mahal at LIC Orlando

(...) displayed at LIC! Awesome! -Chris (21 years ago, 27-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

lic, orlando
(score: 1.737)

  Comic-Con International Gets the Big Picture on BIONICLE™

SAN DIEGO,/PRNewswire/ -- An exclusive, all-inclusive BIONICLE™ experience awaits visitors to Comic-Con International, July 17- 20, at the San Diego Convention Center. Comic-Con International Gets the Big Picture on BIONICLE™ - The LEGO® Company, (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

lego, imagination, center
(score: 1.737)

  Ellicott Complex to officially be renamed LegoLand

Ellicott Complex to officially be renamed LegoLand By Rhoda Tickell Staff Writer Published: Thursday, April 1, 2010 Updated: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 The Ellicott Complex’s long-time nickname, LegoLand, will soon become a reality. Beginning in the (...) (15 years ago, 1-Apr-10, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.736)

  1999 sets: Orlando report

I just phone ordered from Orlando. S@H doesn't appear to have anything in stock yet, though in their case I had to give them specific numbers for them to check, whereas at Orlando they knew what new stuff had just come in. Orlando LEGO Imagination (...) (26 years ago, 5-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

lego, imagination, center, orlando
(score: 1.733)

  Re: Latest Additions to the Mega Bloks Parts Catalog

AM74393 Connector: lift arm, double bend with clip on either end (URL) AM17383 Connector: lift arm, single bend with clip on either end (URL) AM17851 Gear: central body for portable power tools (URL) AM74070 Hinge brick 6 x 6 car roof (URL) AM74395 (...) (5 years ago, 20-Jun-19, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

center
(score: 1.733)

  GMLTC to display at La Crosse & Three Rivers Model Railroad Show

(URL) The Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club will be showing this weekend at the La Crosse & Three Rivers Railroad Club 29th Annual Model Railroad Show. Come see the GMLTC’s 18’x30’ ever-expanding modular all-LEGO town & 9V train layout. Judy & Bill (...) (15 years ago, 16-Mar-10, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.wi, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.733)

  Re: Promo Availability

(...) and a few promos are sold in Epcot Center in Denmark. (That's in Orlando Florida.) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.promo)

center, orlando, florida
(score: 1.733)

  Re: Podracing Bucket

(...) I got one of these at the LIC in Orlando, Florida. I haven't spent a lot of time looking at it (I also got the 7190 MF and the UCS Tie Wing) I'll try to remember to post details of the contents. Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.starwars)

lic, orlando, florida
(score: 1.725)

  Re: Going Shopping in the only Lego Outlet in Canada

(...) Lego Imagination Center. HTH, -Shiri (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, imagination, center
(score: 1.722)

  Bionicle's End is Near

Dateline: (URL) BZPower> Nov. 24, 2009 Dear BIONICLE Fans, In reviewing the business across all of its play patterns and properties, the LEGO Group faced a tough question: should we take on a new creative challenge in the world of buildable figures (...) (15 years ago, 25-Nov-09, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.722)

More:  Next Page >>