 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 56
Re: local 1999 sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 03:07:25 GMT

Nicole Dente wrote in message <367BD8A0.6885@heron.mv.com>...

are the 1999 sets pretty much available in all stores now?  do they all
have the same selection?  are the '99 sets in any of the stores that do
blanket percent-off sales (like ames, etc) yet?  i just got back from
nashua tru (stupid move on the weekend before christmas!), and only
found a single '99 set i could bring myself to buy. <sigh>

Is it just me or is TRU grossly understocked on some '99 sets, such as the
Space Port line?  I've found a better selection at the local Wal-Mart in
Hudson instead of the Framingham TRU.

In addition, today I ended up out at the Peabody TRU.  Same understocked
deal there.

thought for sure someone in the local group would post the first
sighting of massachusetts lego...is there no quest for local lego honor,
or did people simply order by mail before it got in local stores, or
what?

Sorry, I had to spend some quality time in the non-snow/ice innundated area
of Miami, FL...  Which also incited me to take a trip up to Orlando to see
Mickey, Minnie, and the Lego Imagination Center...  :)

Off-topic:  You know you've seen everything when it takes forty minutes to
drive three miles to work in the morning...  And you're wishing that they'd
announce your workplace on the radio along with the school closings...  :)

-Jeremy.