 General / 1604
1603  |  1605
Subject:
Happy Holidays
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 24 Dec 1998 19:02:43 GMT

Well, I've spent the last few days being wonderfully ill, so I don't
remember how I got here, but we're in Florida now and I wanted to
sigh on and wish everyone a happy holiday season.

Kinda nice to be wearing shorts to do my last minute shopping.

Going to go to the Lego Imagination Center this weekend and see what's
going on there.  I'll post pics when I get back home.  I also hear
there is a Star Trek store of some sort down here, so I might snap
some there as well.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Meet more LEGO fans in your area through LUGNET