  Search Results: lego imagination center lic orlando florida <//2
 Results 2061 – 2080 of about 160000.
Search took 0.04 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Little Blue Thing - lol idk

(...) Wow! Marco, what a pleasant surprise! Fasssst too! We must speak the same building language, because you were able to put that together so well! Despite how simple the model is, it sure is nice to see in person! I have a little surprise of my (...) (16 years ago, 8-Dec-08, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

center
(score: 1.034)

  Re: Reversible pneumatic engine

(...) It can be seen here at CSSOH'S LEGO PNEUMATICS PAGE by scrolling down a little... (URL) here at my Brickshelf gallery which is still under construction and may not be public yet... (URL) is based on a very simple reversing gear which can be (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

lego, center
(score: 1.034)

  Re: Want my car? I want your LEGO

Planning a trip to Florida anytime soon? How much $lego do you want? I need a second car. (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction)

lego, florida
(score: 1.033)

  Absolutely Nothing! :) (Was: Re: What's so Adult about it Anyway ?)

I have one particular spin on lego building/playing/sculpting that strikes me quite personally. I had it in my splash page for a while at my bricklink store but Ill give you the edited down version here: (Be forwarned, its based upon my experience (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.033)

  November Dinner!

Retro Toronto Lego Dinner!!! Dinner starts at Swiss Chalet @6:30 pm (address below) Swiss Chalet 5487 Dundas St W Etobicoke, ON M9B 1B5 As standard practice (and traffic permitting) -- We usually hit the LEGO store at Sherway before dinner Hope to (...) (11 months ago, 9-Nov-23, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego
(score: 1.033)

  Re: THOUGHTS on mapping with Lego Robot ( added to searching walls)

(...) items (...) the (...) (that (...) Even commercial guidence systems use periodic recalibration, for example with small magnets in the floor. The robot knows where the magnets are and if it finds a magnet off center to it's expected position it (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, center
(score: 1.033)

  Re: RoseArt Freestyle Puzzle

These have appeared in KB toys in recent years. They're in KB Toy Works now, and the Orlando LIC has them too. I haven't tried one myself. -Erik (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.basic)

lic, orlando
(score: 1.033)

  Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community

(...) Jake, The problem with your definition is that, superficially anyway, it comes very close to excluding people like me. Since coming out of my dark ages almost 3 years ago I have been one of your employer’s best supporters (trying the (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.033)

  Re: Working LEGO Clock Tower

Oh, I really like this and look forward to seeing how to make it! I never ever would have thought of making a clock out of lego... thanks for snapping me out of my limited imagination. :) "Chris Phillips" <drvegetable@attbi.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.033)

  Re: Anyone going to Brickfest?

I don't think there is an age limit- if you are under 18, you will have to have a parent accompany you. Jonathen Mizner attended Brickfest, and was around your age. His mom followed him in Brickfest. I myself am 13 in Florida, and there is no chance (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

lego, florida
(score: 1.032)

  Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community

(...) I have pondered this sort of topic a bit. I have intentionally only read one post here so as not to color my thoughts up front. Only a couple of small points frist on the LEGO 'community.' It's hard to say 'what' that is. I generally consider (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.032)

  Re: Space Fun...

(...) all right then, I'll bite ;-p What is your name? =Travis Lance the 3rd Matheson. or Trav, either/or... How old are you? =26 What does real life mean for you? =finding a job that pays well enough for my Lego collection to explode Favorite Space (...) (21 years ago, 26-May-03, to lugnet.space)

lego, center
(score: 1.031)

  Re: Parts Design Question

Travis, I tried a Lego rubber band around the center post and I it would not seal correctly. I also tried around the outer circle on the base with no increase in friction. Are you using a different rubber band or am I just doing it wrong? Thanks in (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.space)

lego, center
(score: 1.031)

  Meeting on May 31st for SIGGRAPH in San Diego

A meeting date and time for LEGO enthusiasts interested in participating at the 2003 SIGGRAPH has been set. The meet up with organizers for the show will be on Saturday, May 31st, at the San Diego Convention Center from 4:00 to 5:00 pm. Organizers (...) (21 years ago, 24-May-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

lego, center
(score: 1.031)

  Invictus Horriblus- 'The Unconquerable Horror'

I'll subtitle this: 'If at first you don't succeed...' Post mod pics: (URL) is a Long term project that lasted close to two two years partly due to structural flaws and partly due to a lack of parts in the needed colors. Brown (Bone/feather), Dark (...) (21 years ago, 25-May-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

lego, center
(score: 1.031)

  Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.

"Whytcross, Benjamin" <BWhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au> wrote in message [ ... snipped ... ] (...) using (...) Not a stupid question at all, I wondered the same thing myself. I can't think of anything that has 1x4x3 thin wall in it currently except (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.031)

  Re: A Covered Marketplace

(...) Fest at Aldershot?!? Why would you take it there? What you should do with it.. if you ask me, which you aren't going to, but I'm not going to wait for your dismissal .. is SHIP it to Tallahassee, Florida USA, care of me. Taking it to fests is (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

lego, florida
(score: 1.031)

  Re: Castle Fun

Ok ... (...) Pawel Nazarewicz (...) 23 (...) Grad student at UGA. (...) It used to be Verneer [1], but there is going to be a change very soon. I will upload pictures when I take them. (...) Don't really have one. (...) I'm a big fan of the Black (...) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.castle)

lego, center
(score: 1.030)

  Hitechnic

WOW - Bummer! But John, you were great. Always responded to my emails, always extremely helpful. You work is appreciated!! What about JCX? Are you guys going to Legotize it? Encased in Lego, I mean. Thanks! James C. Jones Technology (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, orlando
(score: 1.030)

  Sports Center 'opened' today.

Even though it has been open for close to a month now, Legoland had its grand opening for the Sports Center today. The only reason I can think of as to why they pushed the date back is because the Duplo promo bricks were late. Other than that I am (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.legoland.california)

lego, center
(score: 1.030)

More:  Next Page >>