 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7611
Re: Hey Guys!!! New Backhoe Loader at S@H!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 04:05:00 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Moldovanu wrote:
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?prod_id=8455&CatID=%7B63AFF04B%2DEFD5%2D46B2%2DB9AF%2DED6929BE976C%7D

Have a boo!!

(just in case y'all didn't know...)

Dave K
(irony, thy name is LUGNET....)

Yes, I think everybody knows....it has been found what since last Thursday.
Check it here:
http://news.lugnet.com/technic/?n=10658

Steve M.

I'd rather check out this one....

http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=7592

Ooooh, more irony....

Dave K

Oh and just to pad my post count...

I didn't mention--welcome to rtlToronto Steve...

We are a friendly bunch of guys (no gals yet much to Calum's unhappiness ;) )
from the Greater Toronto and Southern Ontario Area who are fans of the LEGO
brick.

We get together every month for dinner (usually the second Friday of the
month--see www.rtltoronto.org for details on that), and we have robot
competitions every 3rd or 4th month.  As well, we love our trains, and as such,
have a few train things on the go as well.

The only criteria we have as a group is we don't allow pink LEGO.  Well, we do
allow pink LEGO as long as they're hidden in the center of a MOC such that no
pink bits are exposed...

Beyond that, we've been told that we're not the friendliest part of LUGNET but I
think that's 'cause the rest are envious of our sense of sarcasm....

Some of the fellow rtl'ers *only* read rtlToronto.  I appreicate that 'cause I
get to post all these wicked things about them in other newsgroups and they'll
never know.

Anyway, Steve, we'll pick on ya, we'll be sarcastic, heck, Calum'll even make a
mosaic of Chris to bug, well, him...

Just so ya know...

In the end, a quick point about reading and belonging to *any* newsgroup--it's
best to do a little research, and maybe lurk a bit before you post something
like

http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=7595

or

http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=7609
(this one was just to welcome you ;) )

'cause we're all friends here, and some of us don't get out much to other groups
;)

Dave K