 Local / United States / Florida / 172
171  |  173
Subject:
Anybody around the East Florida-Georgia border?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 03:08:42 GMT

Might as well knock around my plaintive cry for company here, around
Jacksonville Florida and the ajacent area.  Anybody live near the eastern
Florida-Georgia border?  I believe Kyle Keppler lives in Valdosta, but
nobody else seems to live close.

Anybody else here?

-JHK
http://lego.jhkruer.com