 Local / United States / Florida / 173
172  |  174
Subject:
Anyone willing to help unpack a moving truck in Navarre on 5/26-28?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.loc.us.al
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2003 23:03:49 GMT

I'm packing up hopefully ALL of my belongings on 5/21-22 here in CA, and
will arrive in Navarre, FL, somewhere between 5/25-27, depending on when I
leave and how many hours I drive a day.

Is anyone near Navarre, and if so, can you help unload?  Hopefully it will
be MUCH easier than loading the truck, as I should be able to back it up to
the garage of the rental house and just carry things from the truck into
the garage and stack them there.

Any help appreciated, as it will only be me and my wife AFAIK, and most of
the boxes will be too heavy for her to lift.  I will have 2 handtrucks for
rolling stuff around, if the 24' truck has a built-in ramp.

I won't be in FL permanently until late June - have to fly back here to
clean out the apt and close out that lease, and get work paperwork
straightened out (assuming I know by then whether I still have a job at Sun
or not).

If you can help, please send me your phone #, so I can get it in my trip
book, and call you when I know when we'll be unloading the truck, thanks.