  Search Results: lego imagination center lic orlando florida <//2
 Results 181 – 200 of about 160000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Space Stations...

(...) <snip> Cool, have fun! Are you going to the LIC (LEGO Imagination Center)? It's in Downtown Disney, I went there Feb... you should go, it's very nice there, and some discountinued stuff. -Shiri (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.space)

lego, imagination, center, lic
(score: 2.241)

  mistake in my 4733 "Dueling Club"

Stopped at the LEGO Imagination Center at the Mall of America today, and picked up a couple of the new Harry Potter sets. Much to my surprise, the first one I opened had a mistake in it! My Harry minifig has the wrong torso -- he doesn't have his (...) (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, imagination, center
(score: 2.238)

  LEGO Outlet @ Potomac Mills Mall is now shipping!

The LEGO Outlet at Potomac Mills Mall will now ship your order! They just called me, which certainly was a pleasant surprise, to confirm my order for a 2126 set. Shipping is the same as ordering from the LEGO Imagination Center in Orlando, $8.95 for (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, imagination, center, orlando
(score: 2.237)

  LEGO North America President Emphasizes Corporate Responsibility

LEGO North America President Emphasizes Corporate Responsibility By Mara Lee January 7, 2015 While the history of LEGO Systems Inc. in Connecticut is at least in part one of a steely-eyed decision to move jobs to Mexico to save money, the group (...) (10 years ago, 9-Jan-15, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 2.234)

  Re: Orlando Lego Imagination Center Trip

(...) they (...) Mark, Did you see any train sets? Did they have 9v motors for sale? And how were the prices on the Mindstorms stuff (more or less then LSAH)? See Ya... Robin W. GFLTC PS Too bad you didn't make the Largo Enviro Fair. I used my RCX (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.loc.us.fl)

lego, imagination, center, orlando
(score: 2.232)

  Re: How about a Brickfest West?

(...) I tend to agree with Rich in part but disagree in another part. It was great that the WAMALUG folks have started something great. I remember a few of us on rec.toys.lego a few years back suggested a FOL (A missing because of family (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.events)

lego, imagination, center, orlando
(score: 2.231)

  Ancient Sets Available at Valdosta, GA Toys-R-Us

On, a recent trip from Orlando, Florida I stopped in Valdosta, Georgia for less expensive gas, gas in FL is about 15 to 20 cents more per gallon than GA. Of course, I spotted a TRU not far from the I-75 exit. I went in only to check it out, not to (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ga)

lego, orlando, florida
(score: 2.229)

  Re: Disneyland Imagination Center- PaB?

"William R Ward" <bill@wards.net> wrote in message news:16482.12956.401...rds.net... (...) I'm of the opinion that it is the fixed price of the cups that makes them better for the stores to handle. Whatever the kids jam in the cup, the price (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, imagination, center
(score: 2.228)

  Re: Disneyland Imagination Center- PaB?

(...) Yes, there is. (...) The inventory changes from time to time. I was not overly thrilled with the selection the last time I was there. It's not like they have a whole bin full of some rare part you can fill up on--basically there will be (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, imagination, center
(score: 2.224)

  lack of new Canadian sales

The flyers are filled with back to school stuff. Good if you want large plastic containers, not so good if you want LEGO on sale. -------- No LEGO in Target, Walmart or Superstore flyers this week. ------- Superstore is having a 'tax free' day on (...) (10 years ago, 28-Aug-14, to lugnet.loc.ca)

lego, florida
(score: 2.224)

  Re: Looking for dimensions of LEGO bricks.

(...) Center-to-center, of course. The stud diameters differ by 0.028 between the drawings too, creating a diff of the gaps of 0.046 (but the length of the parts are exactly the same). (...) Well, the drawings are of parts, not molds (and the parts (...) (15 years ago, 27-May-09, to lugnet.cad)

lego, center
(score: 2.219)

  Re: Star Wars special edition catalog form S&H

(...) I picked one up at the Lego Imagination Center at Mall of America. It was cool, but not that cool. :) -Alfred (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

lego, imagination, center
(score: 2.218)

  Re: Robot podcast

(...) I forgot to mention the second interview on the same site with Liz Herron from the LEGO Education Center. (16 years ago, 27-Mar-09, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, center
(score: 2.217)

  A 'possible' LEGOLAND Park in Illinois

LEGOLAND interested in development seeking tax breaks at Glen Carbon, Ill. POST-DISPATCH SPRINGFIELD BUREAU By Kevin McDermott 10/23/2009 SPRINGFIELD, Ill. — A European company is quietly talking with Illinois officials about tax incentives to build (...) (15 years ago, 28-Oct-09, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

center, florida
(score: 2.210)

  Re: Summer Shop at Home Catalog just arrived!!

(...) that (...) I was recently at the Lego Imagination Center at Downtown DIsny in Disny World in Florida and they had at least 2-4 different buses. I cant really remember the price but they had those different buses. They also had every 2000 set i (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, imagination, center, florida
(score: 2.201)

  Star Wars at Orlando Lego Imagination Center

Just came back from the Orlando LIC where as someone else posted, they had LEGO Star Wars sets on the shelf. Should have gone over last night when I got into town because while I was in the store, they sold out of the Speeder Bikes. They sold out of (...) (26 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, imagination, center, lic, orlando
(score: 2.197)

  LEGO Systems Inc. Unveils New Products, at San Diego Comic-Con 2014

LEGO® Systems, Inc. Unveils New Products, Experiences and Exclusives at San Diego Comic-Con -World's largest construction toy maker to showcase new playsets, life-sized models, exclusive sets and one-of-a-kind giveaways related to some of the (...) (10 years ago, 22-Jul-14, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.licensed, lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 2.191)

  Re: New support group: Lego Anonymous (Was: Re: $300 on Lego in the last 3 days???)

"Hi, My name is Paul and I'm a Legoholic...." "Hi, Paul" "I went to Orlando for a conference and spent $750 at the Lego Imagination Center, then went to Fresno to help Mike Poindexter build train tables and bought $462 worth of Lego from him, and (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.people)

lego, imagination, center, orlando
(score: 2.190)

  This Cyborg Arm Is the First Step to a Badass LEGO Mech Suit

This Cyborg Arm Is the First Step to a Badass LEGO Mech Suit At some point in your nerdy childhood, you surely imagined what it would be like to build an entire exoskeleton out of Lego. How much fun would that be to have a LEGO creation you could (...) (10 years ago, 12-Aug-14, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 2.189)

  LEGO Creator Expert set 10244 Fairground Mixer

Officially the LEGO Creator Expert Fairground Mixer set 10244 at the Sydney Brick Show in Australia. LEGO Creator Expert set 10244 Fairground Mixer Ages 16+ / 1,746 Pieces US $149.99 - CA $179.99 - AU $199.99 - DE 129.99€ –-UK £119.99 - DK 1,199.00 (...) (10 years ago, 27-Apr-14, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego, imagination
(score: 2.188)

More:  Next Page >>