  Search Results: lego imagination center lic orlando florida <//2
 Results 1601 – 1620 of about 160000.
Search took 0.05 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Datsville Rev032 - Added Fredrik Glöckner's Mosque

The new revision of my unofficial Datsville is available at: (URL) a pic of the newly added Mosque: (URL) - 2010-05-22 Created InProgress folder for unfinished stuff Decided to put aside work on new shopping center (Moved to InProgress folder) (...) (14 years ago, 22-May-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

center
(score: 1.130)

  Re: COLTC to display at Dennison, Ohio's TrainFest from July 30 - August 1, 2004

(...) We dug up some more info about this show, and want to announce an opportunity for fellow Lugnetters to possibly join displaying!! The event is going to be huge!! It is branded the "largest celebration of railroading in 2004". Having spoken (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.town)

lego, center
(score: 1.130)

  Re: Is it just me, or...

(...) Yeah, that's true- quality over quantity. But going days without posts doesn't really help quality, either. (...) We could always make it a 'community' thing, theoretically letting all of us add things when you want. But you're right, a (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego, florida
(score: 1.130)

  Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H

(...) First, I'll say this is not a flame at Terry. Everyone is allowed their opinion, and if nothing else, he's letting it be known. Now, having said that, I have to side with Jake. He has been taking heat for this the entire time, even though I'll (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.130)

  Re: LEGO Mosaic: Fort Worth Skyline

Mayfest provided the image. I would have liked to have made the image bigger to get more detail, but there were budget constraints. Using grays with colors is often tricky. The grays, being in the center of a color cube, often overpower all of the (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.build.mosaic)

lego, center
(score: 1.130)

  Xenophobe Alien - 4994 Fierce Creatures alternate model  [DAT]

model info here: (URL) Xenophobe Queen - 4994 Fierce Creatures alternate model 0 may include unofficial parts 0 WRITE Author: Joseph Gonzalez (c) 2010 0 IMPORTANT: Original Xenophobe/Bally Midway video game designs are based on H.R. Giger concepts. (...) (14 years ago, 19-May-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

center
(score: 1.130)

  Re: MOC: D-7 Mark II

There are quite a few things I like about this ship. It's got SNOT, nice greeblies, good interior design, the runabout design itself is cool, and also the way it is stored and deployed, and I like the detailing with the old-time wing/struts down the (...) (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.130)

  Re: Lego in a government fraud article

(...) And only because they didn't do anything work-related with them. If they would really have used them in teaching their engineers that would have been perfectly ok. The full report is at (URL) : "We identified four Lego Mindstorm computer robot (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.general)

lego, center
(score: 1.129)

  LEGO Pick-A-brick cup report

I am fascinated by what people have managed to get in their pick-a-brick cups so here is a report of the last two cups I purchased on 29FEB04. Both are the large cups. Cup One 156 red slope 45 2x2 double convex part#3045 34 red slope 45 2x4 double (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, orlando
(score: 1.129)

  Introducing Myself, and My Ships

(URL) Hello! I'm Wes Davis, a fellow AFOL. In 2002, I started buying pirate legos, starting with two 6285 sets and one 6286. I'd promised myself I'd buy these ships (which I'd always wanted growing up) and now that I had the means, I went for it. (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.loc.us.va)

lego, center
(score: 1.129)

  Lego club unhelpful answers for kids.

So, I was looking at (URL). It's a place for kids to send in questions to be answered by "The Amazing Redini". Okay, so it's obviously not a extremely formal QA area, but it does have lots of interesting facts -- for example, the bit about 84 (...) (21 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general) !!

lego, florida
(score: 1.129)

  Re: Outlet Mall Locations?

(...) That is just the thing, they don't have an outlet in Florida. They have an Imagination Centre. (...) With 15,000,000 residents, Florida has more people then Virginia and Georgia combined, so I don't see why Florida can't handle another LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, imagination, florida
(score: 1.128)

  Re: A Tree (New pictures)

(...) This depends on the kind of tree, but basically you are right. (...) I'll give it a try. Thanks for this feedback! This is how information exchange on the net should work... (...) I usually place the greens where there is sufficient space, so (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.castle)

lego, center
(score: 1.128)

  Re: Lego Art Show - The Country House Arts Center - by Eric Sophie

(...) What an enjoyable experience this exhibit was: (URL) Lot's of people building and great weather. Good food and lots of questions. Good show for the Bio Bricks family. e (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.127)

  Re: Introducing Myself, and My Ships

Morten Soerensen's Denmark-Based bricks4you.com™ BULK store. (URL) He had 700 red/white striped pirate torso assemblies that came with the original heads. I bought them and 700 pants of medium blue, sand green, and sand red, to make 700 new pirates. (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.pirates)

lego, center
(score: 1.127)

  Lego Art Show - The Country House Arts Center - by Eric Sophie

Contact: Roanne Patterson 845-733-4309 For immediate release. April 12, 2004. For the first time in Orange County, The Country House Arts Center presents Eric Sophie's Biomechanical Bricks - Original Lego Creations by Eric Sophie. Among other (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.ny, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.127)

  Guarded inn Box Photos (was Re: The Legend is alive - #10000 has been SHIPPED !)

I believe that the reason the GI has no "color" photos on the box is that it is going to be a "not available in stores" special. That means available through Shop at home, and in the Lego Imagination Centers in California, Georgia, Minnesota, and (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.127)

  Images of GFLTC at the SMRC Show

Train Fans, The members of the Greater Florida LEGO Train Club had a display and a great time one again at the Sarasota Model Railroad Club Train Show last weekend (Feb 21-22, 2004). The 24 x 16 ft layout had three running train loops and models by (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.gflug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.trains.org) !

lego, florida
(score: 1.127)

  Re: The new movie "TROY" and MOCs

Well, I do not know much about the movie, heard about it first here. Yes, thousands of remakes, on big screen and little stupid box. Scrounging up somewhat authentic minifigs will be kind of hard, the closest I can think of are the knights with the (...) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

lego, center
(score: 1.126)

  Re: Is Nader really a threat to Democracy?

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in message news:40405999.BF54E7...faq.com... (...) truly (...) How many Electoral votes did Nader get? Those are the ones that really matter. I don't think he got "millions of votes". He only got (...) (21 years ago, 28-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego, florida
(score: 1.126)

More:  Next Page >>