  Search Results: lego imagination center lic orlando florida <//2
 Results 1561 – 1580 of about 160000.
Search took 0.04 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Enough about colors already

(...) Dave, thanks for your reply. Please calmly think about this: First: Yes, imagination in my opinion DOES trump color... and shape, and minifig realism, and so on. Pieces + imagination = fun. I played with green army men who had maybe five (...) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.general)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.144)

  Re: LEGO sucks!

(...) Schnipp (...) Hey, speak for yourself ! I can say what I think and do it in a civilized manner (at least I hope my english is good enough ;) I am also not annoyed. I do like the new colors for my space-junk-mocs but I'll also miss the old (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.144)

  Re: Announcing new Legend!

(...) Well, then, all those that griped about Legends series ruining the value of their old sets won't have anything to complain about, since the old sets were the old gray and new "Legends" sets are new gray....That means to the AFOL collector who (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.144)

  Re: Lego Land, East Coast?

(...) The orginal plan has always been two LEGOLand parks in the US, it is just that California won over Florida and Virginia the first time around. It is unconfirmed, but very possible, that LEGOLand will be building a park in Florida, south of (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.legoland)

lego, orlando, florida
(score: 1.144)

  Re: New MOC: JE Racer: Kuai Feng

(...) Thanks a lot! I actually like the size of the center engine, though I admit that I should have provided more room for fuel. (2 URLs) AndroDan>> Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.143)

  Enough about colors already

Regarding the recent color firestorm: The world does not come in exactly 256 colors. There are not just 2 colors of grey stone/metal/etc in the real world. The average child's imagination can see wood colored green, and people colored purple, and (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.general) !

lego, imagination
(score: 1.143)

  Re: Enough about colors already

(...) From this I gather that you'd be just as happy if TLG switched LEGO's entire range of colors to dull brown, or perhaps pink? After all, you assert that imagination trumps color, so why bother with those pesky blues and reds and yellows? Some (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.general)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.143)

  Re: Enough about colors already

Yep, this got ugly in a hurry. If truth be told, I can see why TLC did the color change. Here is my theory: TLC felt that it should keep its lines fresh; TLC felt that a new vigor should be fed into the toys is made. So, it came up with several (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.general)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.143)

  Any truth in this one - Cuba as a terrostist state.

Any truth in this one - Cuba as a terrostist state. This letter appeared in a UK newspaper yesterday. I just wondered if there was any truth in it. Here it is; ==+== Cuba wants justice too. In view of the government's support for United States (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

orlando, florida
(score: 1.143)

  New Samsonite sets for the DB

Please add the following Samsonite sets to the database: New 101_2 Imagination Beginner Set 1 - 290 pieces 102_2 Imagination Basic Set 2 - 426 pieces 103_2 Imagination Standard Set 3 - 576 pieces 104_2 Imagination Deluxe Set 4 - 737 pieces 105_3 (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.admin.database)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.142)

  Re: Jade Empire: Double Tactics

(...) The progress shots are interesting- it looks like you started out with a less conventional design for the windscreen. If you wanted to keep going that direction, (URL) this part> might have been a better window choice. Anyway, I like the final (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.142)

  Re: SSClagorpion - Compressor

(...) Thanks..... Like I said using two 1x2's in an L shape got me the square root of two (1.414) or diameter of 2.828..... All the holes in 1x2's are axle holes, so the make the center connector of the radial compressor free to turn I had to use a (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic)

lego, center
(score: 1.142)

  Re: Lego club unhelpful answers for kids.

"Matthew Miller" <mattdm@mattdm.org> wrote in message news:slrnc4489b.1vs.....bu.edu... (...) They ran that specific Q&A in one of the LEGO Club Magazines. BTW, whatever happened to Jack the LEGO Maniac? Did LEGO somehow find a disembodied head (...) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-04, to lugnet.lego)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.142)

  Re: Harry Potter in Raleigh NC

(...) I've seen it at the Orlando LIC. (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.market.shopping)

lic, orlando
(score: 1.140)

  Re: New LEGO Stores!

(...) snip (...) I'm interested in knowing what about the layout makes it bland to your eyes. Talking to the people who have shared that opinion, it seems to universally be the lack of the Capital model that has created that difference of feeling, (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jun-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.140)

  Re: New Harry Potter Castle Review - 4757

Hi, See below. "Bruce Hietbrink" <bnh@chem.ucla.edu> wrote in message news:HwA6JJ.1rwD@lugnet.com... (...) Do (...) them (...) Yes, but the parts of the original hogwarts have long been recycled into the buildings in my LEGO city, BrickTopia. I have (...) (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

lego, lic
(score: 1.140)

  Harry Potter at the LIC

All of the Harry Potter sets except Hagrid's Hut and Hogwarts Classrooms are at the Orlando LIC. They are all selling for suggested retail price. (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

lic, orlando
(score: 1.140)

  Scans of 6455 on my Website

Hello all! I just got back from the Imagination Center and have scanned in some pictures of the 1999 set 6455 "Space Simulation Station". The packaging of the set is a bit new. Haven't ever seen Lego do this before. -- Matthew Verdier "You can't (...) (26 years ago, 6-Dec-98, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

lego, imagination, center
(score: 1.140)

  Re: 4755 Knight Bus

(...) Perhaps it is the lighting available when going through parts, but I have not seen noticable difference in color on the 5 different Potter sets I have, or in the Spider-Man sets. The purple and grey shades on the Hut and Bus are not in any (...) (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.harrypotter)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.140)

  Re: lego pneumatic

(...) Good reasearch..... Using the mindstorm motors, who's torque is a good match for the small pump, the small pump gets to a static pressure faster than a large pump using hte same kind of motor. The small pump does not keep up with the total (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.technic)

lego, center
(score: 1.139)

More:  Next Page >>