  Search Results: lego
 Results 4881 – 4900 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO UK supplementary catalogue

(...) SNIP (...) I found the tank to an old super-soaker squirt gun works ok, there are hose connections on the 'cap' to the bottle and once you split the casing it seperates out nicely. -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (26 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  **lego motors?**

Hi I built a robot and it wont travel straight at equal power levels? Why do I need to set the motors at such different levels to get the bot to travel straight? I am using the click and drag software that came with the rcx. any help much (...) (26 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: LEGO light sensor schematic

(...) Ah... much better, I figured one or two components were backwards. Just to clean up the schematic a bit you could flip R1 (75R) to the right side of the Q4. I would also bring R8 (12R) in line with the LED. This would then be a more standard (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  RE: Lego Network Protocol questions

(...) Try Op-Amp in LA. their web site is (URL) they have a very good selection of technical books. (...) (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Lego walker

I have my walker on my web site at (URL) is also my real time control program. KGB AgEnT #4 OUT -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Lego Telerobot

It doesn't use the Mindstorms or Cybermaster stuff (BASIC Stamp instead), but its still pretty cool. (URL) -- An entomologist's dream Jeff Jackowski (URL) OS/2 WPS (Desktop) Tips, remote i-net dialup "Luncheon meats make the sawdust in your stomach (...) (25 years ago, 27-May-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: LEGO Lawn-mover

In a message dated 7/20/99 11:37:29 PM Central Daylight Time, cssoh@singnet.com.sg writes: << Surely a better challenge than just picking up randomly placed soda cans... >> Hey, one would be suprised on how many "randomly" placed soda cans are (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: LEGO vs. O'Reilly (was Re: RCX 1.5 'paranioa')

<< And, although people have been complaining about the poor software TLG shipped, etc., I don't see many people hounding them to fix it -- or even expecting them to. Instead, people have hacked up their own solutions >> The reason why most people (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Lego Rodney***...***

Hi, I have had the pleasure of speaking to Fred Martin at the MIT robot lab, I sdaw the crickets first hand doing some interesting things but I doubt they will work there way into a mindstorms kit. SORRY! But I own the Mindstorms kit and Its cool in (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Lego Deals/Off Topics

Please take me off this list. (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: New Model: The Devil's Gap

(...) but (...) Where (and how!) did you get a 50 off purchase ticket! Do tell... -Earle (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Lego Camera

-- MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED: 1. Content-Type: message/rfc822 Content-Disposition: inline Content-Length: 498 (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Big Blue Tubs

Anyone know where I can find the large blue tubs (In USA) for purchase from an online resource? I need to do a price compare. Allready looked on kbkids.com and toysrus.com. -Earle (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Lego Pitsco Dacta??

Hi , I just recieved the new Dacta catalog but there arnt any legos in it? Did they split? Whats up and where can I buy from online or a catalog? thanks -Mike (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Lego Wires

I have a question. If the wires inside of the insulation were connected, would there be a reading on the RCX? If so, what would the reading be? Thank you---...---Anthony (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: lnp communication question

You just pass an array and give the length, to send it. In theory you can send packets with a size up to 255 bytes (look in this group, the info is in here somewhere), but sending 1 byte has a packet loss of aprox. 1% and 4 bytes aprox. 10%, over (...) (24 years ago, 17-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  feature request

I think mlcad is a great program and wanted to thank you for all of your hard work. It's the best windows based program I've seen for modeling. I would like the ability to undock windows. I've recently moved from a 19" monitor to a 15". It would be (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  More ?'s regrading posting protocol

Is it ok to post sets w/ missing pieces? I've modeled set 3442 & 2148, both semi-trucks. The "truck horn" part has not been created yet. The color chrome doesn't seem to be an option in MLCAD. I've used gray for all of the crome pieces for these two (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: HUGE Target clearances

I was in a Target yesterday , two mindstorms droid sets suddenly appeared and they scanned $24.94. It may be worth a try revisiting your local Target store. They also had the RDS for 99.99 and all the new mindstorms including the camera kit. They (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Remove double post

I can't make his second message stay as a "read" post. Help!!!!!! Rose Shiri Dori wrote in message ... (...) duplicates. (...) and (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 1.011)

More:  Next Page >>