 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / LEGO Sets / 194
193  |  195
Subject:
More ?'s regrading posting protocol
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 03:17:27 GMT

Is it ok to post sets w/ missing pieces?  I've modeled set 3442 & 2148, both
semi-trucks.  The "truck horn" part has not been created yet.

The color chrome doesn't seem to be an option in MLCAD.  I've used gray for
all of the crome pieces for these two models.  Is color substition ok if the
color used in the set is not available in the cad software?

Thanks,

Ryan