 Marketplace / Shopping / 4822
Re: HUGE Target clearances
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 15:52:41 GMT

I was in a Target yesterday , two mindstorms droid sets suddenly appeared
and they scanned $24.94. It may be worth a try revisiting your local Target
store. They also had the RDS for 99.99 and all the new mindstorms including
the camera kit. They also had some other discounted older sets that had a
regular price about half of normal retail (i.e. scorpion sea things).

This Target was out of regular clearance stock.

Rose

PS I live in Idaho.

Mark A. Herzberg wrote in message ...
Hey guys. For the past three days I've been going around the various stores • in
and around Miami. Here's what I've found:

KB Kids Aventura-Nothing.

KB Kids Dadeland-Terrible selection.

KB Kids Outlet @ Oakwood Plaza-Some Fright Knights and old Aquazone, as • well
as well as a few of 6044 King's Carriage.

Toys "R" Us Miami-Standard selection

FAO Schwartz Miami @ Sunset Place-Standard selection

FAO Schwartz Miami @ Aventura-Old polybags remain; 5561 for $24!

FAO Schwartz Miami @ Bal Harbour Shoppes-New SW and UCS.

Target North Miami Beach-30% off most items; 75% off 6600

Target Westchester-75% off most sets! Includes Amazon, '99 TECHNIC, City
Center, Winnie the Pooh, and Ninja

Target Aventura-50% off most sets.

Target @ The Dadeland Subway Station-50% off select few sets; Mickey Mouse • in
stock

Target South Miami-50% off select stock

Big Lots Aventura-6318s by the dozens.

Big Lots Westchester-6318s by the dozens; 6495 too.

The Downtown Toy Shop*-Nice selection of old Pirates (Islanders, '97 • Pirates)
and some other classics (mostly DUPLO); reminds me of one those Euro toy
shops, without the yellow boxes.
(*take subway to Goverment Center, transfer to the monorail and get off at
Knight Station)

I apoligize that I am unable to pick anything up for anybody. Sorry.