 Marketplace / Shopping / 4786
4785  |  4787
Subject:
HUGE Target clearances
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 05:06:45 GMT

Hey guys. For the past three days I've been going around the various stores in
and around Miami. Here's what I've found:

KB Kids Aventura-Nothing.

KB Kids Dadeland-Terrible selection.

KB Kids Outlet @ Oakwood Plaza-Some Fright Knights and old Aquazone, as well
as well as a few of 6044 King's Carriage.

Toys "R" Us Miami-Standard selection

FAO Schwartz Miami @ Sunset Place-Standard selection

FAO Schwartz Miami @ Aventura-Old polybags remain; 5561 for $24!

FAO Schwartz Miami @ Bal Harbour Shoppes-New SW and UCS.

Target North Miami Beach-30% off most items; 75% off 6600

Target Westchester-75% off most sets! Includes Amazon, '99 TECHNIC, City
Center, Winnie the Pooh, and Ninja

Target Aventura-50% off most sets.

Target @ The Dadeland Subway Station-50% off select few sets; Mickey Mouse in
stock

Target South Miami-50% off select stock

Big Lots Aventura-6318s by the dozens.

Big Lots Westchester-6318s by the dozens; 6495 too.

The Downtown Toy Shop*-Nice selection of old Pirates (Islanders, '97 Pirates)
and some other classics (mostly DUPLO); reminds me of one those Euro toy
shops, without the yellow boxes.
(*take subway to Goverment Center, transfer to the monorail and get off at
Knight Station)

I apoligize that I am unable to pick anything up for anybody. Sorry.