  Search Results: lego
 Results 4461 – 4480 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

Sorry for another late response. Awhile back I started scanning old Mania magazines, and learned something about this Lego Island game. Lego Island was the first Lego video game. When it was first released, it included a comic, which I thought was (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: legOS Network Protocol

(...) given (...) lego (...) [ stuff about lego/native collisions ] (...) of a (...) on (...) I was wondering, since people are considering using tags in the LNP frame to signify local to local messages, could we not also use this to "label" non (...) (26 years ago, 23-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  San Antonio

Are there any Lego Nuts or Lego groups in San Antonio? I just moved here. Ciao! (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.tx)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: More Rip Off Britain from LEGO

(...) Definitely true - Lego can't really sell items for less than the shops would (Although the S@H exclusives are cheaper than they would be sold for in the shops (Guarded inn for £17.99?) I wish they would drop the P&P fee though... Steve (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Is your name LEGO 'acceptable'?

(...) Well, Lego for one. Hahahaha! -Hen_o, _he Ga_ac_ic Me_ia_or :) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Improving the adult image of LEGO

(...) YES but LEGO wouldn't be around if they don't make some profits right? How at production cost would they survive. (16 years ago, 17-Sep-08, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Bane of the Sith

If you like LEGO and animation. LEGO Star Wars: Bane Of The Sith (URL) And no I didn't make it. -Abner (16 years ago, 3-Apr-09, to lugnet.animation, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: rtlToronto: Lego Sorting Survey

(...) (URL) see-thru stackable for all varied bin for - transparent pcs - slopes - tires - hinged/turntable/lego pcs consisting of more than 1 lego pc - plates - BURPS, larger pcs smaller see thru containers - minifigs - labelled pcs - misc (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Chicago LEGO Builders Meeting @ Woodridge Public Library

We have a location now! Who? The Chicago LEGO Builders (CLB). We are a fledgling club, right now looking just to hang out with other lego enthusiasts, sharing building techniques and we will see from there. What? This will be a meeting, a chance to (...) (20 years ago, 4-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.clb, lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.events, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  la Lego church di Amy è finita sul Corriere

La "chiesa dei Lego" (non nuovissima, è roba di qualche anno fa) è comparsa sulla homepage del sito del Corriere: (URL) lego/1&1 Ora mi vanto un po': ve l'avevo segnalata io a giugno scorso ( http:// www.truthorfiction.c...church.htm ma questo non (...) (18 years ago, 12-Jan-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Inserzioni Ebay Bionicle e Inventor

Salve a tutti, ho in corso alcune inserzioni su Ebay LEGO inventor 4094 Motor Movers LEGO inventor 4095 Record and Play LEGO BIONICLE 65276 - Panrahk, Guurahk, Vorahk LEGO BIONICLE 65277 - Kurahk, Lerahk, Turahk (URL) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.it)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  LEGO & The National Trust for Historic Preservation

LEGO Group Marks 50 years of Creative Play: ''Town Plan,'' Company's First LEGO Theme, Designated Historic by National Trust for Historic Preservation (URL) "Commemorative products, consumer promotions, events and offers are planned to celebrate the (...) (19 years ago, 9-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: MOC: Space Wagon

(...) Ah, and she's a beauty isn't she? I just wish I could get my hands on some more trans-yellow 4x6 plates. Those are hard to come by! (...) Thanks for the compliments. I've been trying to use variants on that engine for a while now, but it took (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  New MOC : Falcons Impregnable Rock

Hi, after a long time it's time to present my new castle-moc: " The Falcons Impregnable Rock " (URL) fun ;) Your comments are wellcome. Gerkenz (URL) (20 years ago, 17-Nov-04, to lugnet.castle) !

lego
(score: 1.011)

  LEGO colors for HTML?

Does anyone know what HTML colors the LEGO brick colors map most closely to? LEGO colors would be great for a web page I'm working on... Thanks! (25 years ago, 29-Aug-99, to lugnet.publish)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Lego On Chicago Hope

There is no better cure for a LEGO addiction than one more tub of LEGO therapy. ;-) -Nick Dave Schuler wrote in message ... (...) Not (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Model submissions want for Military LEGO modeling book!

(...) --snip-- (...) Hi Dan, Sounds like an ineresting book. You might want to have a sniff around the (URL) LEGO Military> group on Flickr if you haven't already done so. I'd offer you any of mine but the high-resolution and high quality part of (...) (17 years ago, 1-Oct-07, to lugnet.build.military, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  LEGO Space Shuttle Makes It To The Edge Of Space (video)

LEGO shuttle make it maiden voyage high above the clouds. Raul Oiada, a Romanian physicist and an Australian entrepreneur Steve Sammartino decided to launch a LEGO Space Shuttle into space and capture the whole thing on video using a GoPro Hero (...) (13 years ago, 6-Mar-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  New Lego Fan

Hello to all Lego fans in Israel. My name is Avi Parvin, from Legocity, a.k.a. Netanya. I’ve become an adult Lego fan few months ago, after 12 years of keeping my hands from the colorful bricks. And it is fun now even more than it was back then. My (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.loc.il)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  "Lego Fest"

since i can be at this Lego Fest p any one who is going please mention a train branch of MichLug so we can have our own lego train meeting at some time! (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

lego
(score: 1.011)

More:  Next Page >>