 Local / Israel / 104
103  |  105
Subject:
New Lego Fan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 18:02:07 GMT

Hello to all Lego fans in Israel.

My name is Avi Parvin, from Legocity, a.k.a. Netanya.

I’ve become an adult Lego fan few months ago, after 12 years of keeping my
hands from the colorful bricks. And it is fun now even more than it was back
then.

My main interest is the big technic models, especially those with pneumatic
systems.

The idea of a meeting sounds great, maybe we can form a group that will
influence on the importer to lower prices and widen the poor range of
products the stores currently offer.

Regards,

Avi Parvin